Hair Milk By Karens body beautiful.

shortee

Hello Ladies,

I was jusy wondering do any relaxed/natural ladies use this and what are your results? I am 4a/b and considering trying it.

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Jojoba and Avocado Oils, Vegetable Wax, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Arnica and Calendula Flowers, Echinacea, Nettle and Horsetail Exctracts, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrence Oil and Natural Enzymes

Hello Ladies,

I was jusy wondering do any relaxed/natural ladies use this and what are your results? I am 4a/b and considering trying it.

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Jojoba and Avocado Oils, Vegetable Wax, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Arnica and Calendula Flowers, Echinacea, Nettle and Horsetail Exctracts, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrence Oil and Natural Enzymes
Is is me or does that vegetable wax sound like it would cause a build up? It's sounds great otherwise!

Hello Ladies,

Ingredients:

Wow...sounds delicious.:lick: Would love to try it!:yep:

I tried hair milk, hair butter & hair cream (free samples) but the strong scents got to me and DH so badly that I stopped using them. She does make an unscented version but neither really did much for my transitioning hair so I didn't purchase.

I tried hair milk, hair butter & hair cream (free samples) but the strong scents got to me and DH so badly that I stopped using them. She does make an unscented version but neither really did much for my transitioning hair so I didn't purchase.

:look: I like strong smells on my hair, so this is good :yep:

I don't wear perfume (except the Lancome Hypnose is 'a callin'), so this works out. Empressri, it's all your fault for making products sound so good on your YouTube channel. I ordered 11 bottles of Hair Milk on Christmas Day :grin: Karen needs to put you on the payroll!

I don't wear perfume (except the Lancome Hypnose is 'a callin'), so this works out. Empressri, it's all your fault for making products sound so good on your YouTube channel. I ordered 11 bottles of Hair Milk on Christmas Day :grin: Karen needs to put you on the payroll!

oooh YOU were the lady i read on here that bought 11 bottles to "try" i was on the floor rolling like WHO IS SHE FOOLING :lachen:

girl, i may have 11 bottles in my stash right now, dont get me started! i need that hair milk!

I really like the hair milk. I have unscented because I'm smell sensitive. What I love about it is it melts into my hair after a cowash and it has great slip. My hair dries very soft too. It also works well in moderation on dry hair. Use too much on dry hair and it could get a little greasy.

Once a junkie, always a junkie :giggle:

Once a junkie, always a junkie :giggle:

Hey, I'm going vegan for the New Year, so I had to throw out like 50 products (and give some away while tears rolled down my face). I deserve it! :look::lachen:I felt bad for like 1 second, 'cause I felt like I was cheating on Hairveda, but Empressri (and the whole Naturally Curly/Nappturality cliques) got me buying this stuff.

Ya'll better jump on it, 'cause she's got the same sale going on for the New Year!

karens-vi.jpg

Hey, I'm going vegan for the New Year, so I had to throw out like 50 products (and give some away while tears rolled down my face). I deserve it! :look::lachen:I felt bad for like 1 second, 'cause I felt like I was cheating on Hairveda, but Empressri (and the whole Naturally Curly/Nappturality cliques) got me buying this stuff.

Ya'll better jump on it, 'cause she's got the same sale going on for the New Year!

karens-vi.jpg

I'm on the site now and when I enter SuperSale, it says coupon code not valid :perplexed. When does this sale begin?

I looooove her hair milk and my favorite is Pomegrante Guava. It smells sooo yummy and I never had a problem with any build-up using her products. Gotta thank empressri on getting me on this.

I'm on the site now and when I enter SuperSale, it says coupon code not valid :perplexed. When does this sale begin?
Do you have $50 worth of the products shown in your cart? It looks like the sale is good on the milk, nectar, and locks mask...

I saw this sale go up the day after I placed a fairly large order :ohwell:. Why can I think of more stuff to get though :look:?

Thanks! Would you recommend this line or Hairveda for 4a newgrowth?

Well, this is my first time using the line, and I'm a natural who only transitioned for 3 months. So, I'm not really sure which would work for ya. However, a lot of Hairveda users say that the Whipped Cream is excellent for new growth :yep: Since my whole head of hair is new growth, everythiing from Hairveda works on my hair. I hope Karen's does the same :grin:

Yesterday I ordered the sample pack which because I wasn't sure if my hair needed the hair milk or hair butter...I've heard good things about this line *crossing fingers*

Do you have $50 worth of the products shown in your cart? It looks like the sale is good on the milk, nectar, and locks mask...

I saw this sale go up the day after I placed a fairly large order :ohwell:. Why can I think of more stuff to get though :look:?

That's what I realized... I had to have over $50 worth of stuff in my cart... i ordered the hair milk, hair nectar, and hair oil all in Luscious Pear.

Well, this is my first time using the line, and I'm a natural who only transitioned for 3 months. So, I'm not really sure which would work for ya. However, a lot of Hairveda users say that the Whipped Cream is excellent for new growth :yep: Since my whole head of hair is new growth, everythiing from Hairveda works on my hair. I hope Karen's does the same :grin:
**sigh** Looks like my PJism will be in full effect in January. I'm checking Karen's site out now and may pick up a thing or two. I need something that will help me stretch for 24 weeks. :eek:

I really like the products, but I'm having trouble with them. I'm guessing it may be the glycerin and the Winter weather. Hair milk is a little too heavy for my hair, but the hair nectar makes a fabulous rollerset (see avi). The curls hold very well and my hair stays silky for about 2-3 days, then it gets really dry and my moisturizer won't sink in. It's a shame cause I love the scents and how my hair feels for the first couple of days. I'm gonna try them again in the warmer weather and see if there is any difference, or else I'll just have to wash more frequently when I use them. It's worth it to me when I need to rock a totally fab curly style.

I've gone to the store over the summer and was in there for a while deciding on product and fragrance...

I bought the hair milk and the hair cream as the sales person insisted it was light ... yeah.. sure :nono:. I'm a relaxed 4a and that hair cream is extremely heavy for my hair and *very* greasy... I gave it away after a few uses to a person who's hair is about 4x as thick as mine and she said she'll use it to shine her shoes :ohwell: .. she's a 3b/c natural with helluva lotta hair, think Joan fr. Girlfriends

The Hair Milk now.... it's just LOVELY. It's a great leave in and it's soooo light that you can use it daily, there is absolutely *no oil* or *no shine* to the hair milk, so I ordered their hair oil to use along with it, I hope I like it. I also just ordered the Hair Nectar which I hope like also.

I really like the products, but I'm having trouble with them. I'm guessing it may be the glycerin and the Winter weather. Hair milk is a little too heavy for my hair, but the hair nectar makes a fabulous rollerset (see avi). The curls hold very well and my hair stays silky for about 2-3 days, then it gets really dry and my moisturizer won't sink in. It's a shame cause I love the scents and how my hair feels for the first couple of days. I'm gonna try them again in the warmer weather and see if there is any difference, or else I'll just have to wash more frequently when I use them. It's worth it to me when I need to rock a totally fab curly style.

Have you looked into her new product -Super Silky? It doesn't contain glycerin :yep: It's not on sale though.

1010-2T.jpg

I`m a 4a/b natural and I use the KBB hair milk as a leave-in. I really like it! I have the coconut and mango smell and the other one is pomegranate and sth else I can`t remember...

Have you looked into her new product -Super Silky? It doesn't contain glycerin :yep: It's not on sale though.

1010-2T.jpg

Yep! I just got some. I only tried it for a few days and I'm not getting the moisture I'm looking for, almost the same result as the nectar, but the scent is awesome. Maybe my hair doesn't like the vegetable wax. I don't know....but I like the scents and the texture of the product so much that I'm gonna keep trying to work with it for a minute. Thanks!

Back