Shikai brand shampoo & conditioner

naturalmanenyc

Anyone ever try this brand? I saw the shampoo and conditioner at wholefoods and was tempted to purchase them.

Any reviews?

Ingredients:
EVERYDAY SHAMPOO
purified water, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel*, ShiKai extract (acacia concinna)**, olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl
hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, glycerin (vegetable), salt, panthenol, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance.
VOLUMIZING SHAMPOO
purified water, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel*, ShiKai extract (acacia concinna)**, olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl
hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, hydrolyzed soy protein, panthenol, glycerin (vegetable), salt, citric acid, diazolidinyl
urea, fragrance.
MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO
hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, glycerin (vegetable), panthenol, citric acid, salt, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance.
COLOR CARE SHAMPOO
purified water, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel*, olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA,
ShiKai extract (acacia concinna)**, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, glycerin (vegetable), amodimethicone, panthenol, glycol
distearate, salt, citric acid, benzophenone-4, ethylexyl methoxycinnamate, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance.
EVERYDAY CONDITIONER
purified water, cetearyl alcohol/ceteareth-20, glycerin (vegetable), avocado (persea gratissima) oil, amla (amlica embilicus)
seed oil**, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, panthenol, guar powder,
diazolidinyl urea, fragrance.
*certified organic
**wildcrafted & sustainably harvested

msjones

Yes! The moisturizing shampoo is really nice because of the no-sulfates. My hair/scalp came out clean without feeling stripped. I had the moisturizing conditioner--I wasn't really all that impressed. The shikai shampoo is in my PJ rotation, but i prefer my ACV rinse/CON shampoo. HTH!

shadylane21

Why did I just see this in my health food store today when I went to find me some coconut oil. I was wondering if it worked myself, but decided to come do a search on the board first and lo and behold you posted:lachen: So I would like to know also.

naturalmanenyc

Yes! The moisturizing shampoo is really nice because of the no-sulfates. My hair/scalp came out clean without feeling stripped. I had the moisturizing conditioner--I wasn't really all that impressed. The shikai shampoo is in my PJ rotation, but i prefer my ACV rinse/CON shampoo. HTH!

Thanks! I think CON is causing my scalp to itch so I need to find something else.

VirtuousGal

I have shikai moisturizing shampoo, it makes my hair tangled every time, but the benefit is that when its dry, its not puffy like with a regular shampoo, I wish there was some kind of happy medium. I might try diluting it.

naturalmanenyc

I have shikai moisturizing shampoo, it makes my hair tangled every time, but the benefit is that when its dry, its not puffy like with a regular shampoo, I wish there was some kind of happy medium. I might try diluting it.

:perplexed That makes me afraid to try it even though different people get different results.