Haha, I got another sew-in for a couple of months *PICS*

MsLizziA

I have a question. Whats better, Micro Yaki or Remy? I never buy remy because it doesn't look like relaxed hair. The relaxed hair look looks more natural to me and that runs me about 50 - 60 dollars per pack. I just need to know the difference

Kneechay

Ok Nichi, I was going to braid it up for all of 2010 but your pics lured me in...I'll be getting my sew in done by my favorite stylist on 03/01. I'm going to give Goddess Remi a try too.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Yay and please don't forget to post pics!

I have a question. Whats better, Micro Yaki or Remy? I never buy remy because it doesn't look like relaxed hair. The relaxed hair look looks more natural to me and that runs me about 50 - 60 dollars per pack. I just need to know the difference

I like Remi hair, I don't know anything about Micro Yaki. Is it human hair? The hair I buy costs from 50-70 dollars a bag depending on the length. I wish I could help you a little more, MsLizziA, I'm sorry. I always suggest people get human hair that they can wash

myhair84

Nope. My close friends were in the law school at UT. Those are the girls you notice. Are you into NBLSA to notice that? See, at UT, the most black students in post grad education, (although very few) stick together. A couple I knew before they were in Law school though.[/QUOTE]

i apologize for the late reply but yes I am in NBLSA. it is such a small world

Kneechay

Nope. My close friends were in the law school at UT. Those are the girls you notice. Are you into NBLSA to notice that? See, at UT, the most black students in post grad education, (although very few) stick together. A couple I knew before they were in Law school though.

i apologize for the late reply but yes I am in NBLSA. it is such a small world[/QUOTE]

Hey girl, it's all good. I graduated from UT in May and I was at the convention last year in Irvine, Ca. NBLSA is also one of my accounts, I do their marketing and materials for convention. I did last year and this year. I know a lot about NBLSA and we're gonna start planning soon for next year's. This yr's convention is currently in progress in Boston, today (Sunday) is the last day. Are you there now? If so, all the materials, booklets/banners/signs/etc everything, was created by me.

I agree with you about the Blacks in UT post grad, I was one of them. We do stick together and continue to afterwards. I had a good time there, but I didn't like the city. It's not that cool after 22.

ETA. I've since liberated myself from this sew in two days ago. I did three months. I missed my hair SOOOOOOOO much. Its BSL now, but I have hair anorexia because I feel it's short. I have been wearing a huge twistout and i love it. I dont know the next time I'll be getting another weave. I want to play in my own hair for a little while. I'm sure I'll post pics around here one of these days.

RIP Sew-In

Thanks everyone for being so kind about my growth with weaves journey. It was a total success and I would recommend it to anyone who is ready to take on the task and take care of their hair. It does work.

Last edited: