Glovers Girls

tyra22

Hello! I just wanted to inform you ladies that Glovers liquid formula comes in a floral scent( which is really nice). I mix it with vitamin E oil and after that you can't smell a thing( mix in the vitamin E oil to dilute some of the mineral oil). I didn't purchase mine from Sallys just a regular beauty Supple store in MD. So if you don't have time to wash everyday or just want to see if you get any results from keeping it in longer, I would try the floral scent over the regular. 1 question do any of you have results to report?

thanks tyra22

Tara

Bumping!! Is anyone still doing this.

I admit I did try it, but could only hang for about two weeks, so I can't really report back with any results.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
IIRC, the floral scent had something in it that people were trying to avoid. Or maybe it was missing an ingredient...

I didn't use it long enough to see any results, either. I finished 1/2 a bottle of the liquid and had to stop. The smell was driving me nuts!

HOTCHOCOLATE

I use it once a week as a pre-shampoo treatment. For summer, I will increase to twice a week. I've noticed more new growth.

Leshia

Is there any difference in using this and just using a product with sulfur/msm (like Sulfur 8)? Let me know...I may have to buy this too. What the heck. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Is there any difference in using this and just using a product with sulfur/msm (like Sulfur 8)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's supposed to be the combo of sulfer and pine tar that causes hair growth. The liquid has both ingredients and the ointment has only one of them (I can't remember which one...), but 2x as much as the liquid.

I read somewhere that Mme. CJ Walker's "secret" ingredient in her Wonderful Hair Grower product was sulfer and pine tar...

But that smell! /images/graemlins/barf.gif It's 10x worse than WGO to me!

Ennyaa

I used it till my bottle ran out (bout a month or so) But it was hard to know what to attribute my growth to since I was taking so many things. I gave up after that and I can't say if my growth has actually slowed or not. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif
That's the main problem with being a PJ and a supplement addict at the same time. Too many things to keep track of. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Leshia

Enyaa, you can say that again. I'm kinda just staring at London's hair, wondering where to even begin! /images/graemlins/confused.gif