Is there anyone else besides me not taking....

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
MSM...and still getting good growth results? I'm just curious. If so what are you taking?

Vitamins I'm taking...
Calcium
B-complex
Cod Liver Oil
Vitamin E
Selenium
Evening Primrose Oil
multi mineral/vitamin

Along with that I'm daily co washing

i'm seeing good resuls and have not taken any supplements or vitamins. oh yeah i did take vitaball vitamin gumballs which are kinda tasty, but i ran out. i'd like to try the rugrats chewable vitamins next though.

me.
wink.gif

I'm taking a multivitamin, increased eggs, and have a protein shake daily.

works wonders for my diet and hair.
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
i'm seeing good resuls and have not taken any supplements or vitamins. oh yeah i did take vitaball vitamin gumballs which are kinda tasty, but i ran out. i'd like to try the rugrats chewable vitamins next though.

[/ QUOTE ]

try the gummy vites they are yummy and actually taste like gummys without that mineral taste
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
bree said:

[/ QUOTE ]

try the gummy vites they are yummy and actually taste like gummys without that mineral taste
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

really?? i seen those too but figured they'd prob taste nasty. thanks for the info, i'll def get them. do you know what cartoon characters they are?? rugrats, scooby doo, flinstones???

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
Im taking a multi vite and EPO( for boobs not hair
laugh.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
oh my lolll. does it work??? the weird thing is i thought of trying epo too cause, i heard it swells your boobs as a side effect. lol. so does it?? gosh we think alike ayeshia.

Bree check out that recent post about epo. Most of the ladies had boob swelling.
laugh.gif
It didn't do anything for my hair or boobs as far as I can tell...but I've only been taking it for 2 months.

yep bree its actually working
grin.gif
. i have to get a couple of new bras. they are a lot fuller
smile.gif
. but i didnt go up a cup size
frown.gif
laugh.gif
.the gummy vites are gummy bears, and they just came out with the gummy worms and suckers. actually go to gummyvites.com to see them.

Re: Is there anyone else besides me not taking.... *DELETED* *DELETED*

I'm taking it, and my new growth is so shiny.

im afraid to take msm because people have scared me about the detox things

I was only taking a daily multivitamin and doing CO washes everyday; I added Biotin in January and have a lot of new growth but probably because I've just started taking the supplements.

Nah-no MSM here. Only taking EPO,biotin and I switch between B-complex and a multivitamin.

I scared myself with the detox things! I took it for a while but stopped completely because I couldn't take the detoxing 'getting sick over and over again' effects.
Forget it!

That is why i backed off from taking MSM. Some of the side effects that people had...scared me..

The only vitamin I'm taking is One A Day Women's formula. I also try to eat several servings of fish per week and watch my diet. My hair is growing nicely. I've tried MSM, biotin, and flaxseed oil. Its just too expensive to take al the vitamins and my skin kept breaking out from it. I don't plan on trying any new vitamins again. I'm going to stick to the multivitamin.

pooh123

Back