Gel Relaxer That Straightens Hair Temporarily

Hmmm, you're right it does look interesting I gotta look up those ingredients though. Maybe this could help some folks extend touch up times.

Hi Faith
wave.gif

This is the same product that I had posted once before and to me the after pictures look much dryer than the before pictures. Like you said...Sounds too good to be true. I remember Rio also making their product sound enticing and "good enough to eat" but thank goodness I didn't order that crap.

Ok this is another case of "we're not gonna show you all our ingredients" because none of the things they list on the site will straighten hair. They're not bad for hair either but I may roll through Rite-Aid and see if I can find this stuff.

Some of those pictures are from another site advertising a natural relaxer product. Can't remember the name though
confused.gif

A RELAXER-is a relaxer-is a relaxer!

Copied from their site:

No-Heat Times:

For African American virgin hair we recommend leaving the gel in for three hours.

For Hispanic, previously permed African American hair or Caucasian hair, we recommend two hours.

TWO until THREE HOURS???
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
I can't trust that. I could see all the hard work I went through and have accomplished thus far, go right down the drain! Sounds like another RIO re-incarnation in effect!

Thanks but NO THANKS!

Sindeee

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Sindeee said:
A RELAXER-is a relaxer-is a relaxer!

Sounds like another RIO re-incarnation in effect!

Thanks but NO THANKS!

Sindeee

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya! I wouldn't touch this stuff with a 10 foot pole.
nono.gif

Back