From the president of Shapley's makers of mtg

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email regarding Original M-T-G. You are definitely not bothering me and I appreciate you taking your time to inquire on the safety of our products.

As you may already know, Original M-T-G was originally formulated by a barber for use on psoriases, dandruff and dry skin on his customers. This was in the 1930’s and that product is essentially the same formula that we are currently using. He also started marketing this formula for use on skin problems for horses. When he sold the company, the new owners pursued the animal market, where it has remained.

During the 14 years that I have owned Shapley’s, I have spoken to several people who have used it successfully to treat skin problems on humans. Over the years, we have received reports of many others using it with no negative effects.

When I was first made aware that people were using it recently for growth purposes, I was interested to see what results they would obtain. As this has not been our intended market, Shapley’s has not performed any efficacy testing for human hair growth. What I am hearing and reading is that people are getting good growth from using Original M-T-G. Because of the results I have seen, I have begun to research and develop a product to test for human hair growth. This, of course, will take time and effort, and any feedback that we can receive will be helpful and appreciated in bringing the best product to the market.

Shapley’s is very conscientious of what we formulate for animal use and are recognized in the marketplace for using the finest quality ingredients. I can tell you that the current formulation doesn’t contain anything that is known to have detrimental effects on humans or animals, unless it is an allergic reaction. (The ingredients are petroleum distillates, sulfur, zinc sterate, cade oil and glycerine). As recommended and stated on the bottle, we always suggest performing a patch test for sensitivity on any new product before use. People have been using it on their animals for almost 70 years with unbelievable success. The reported negative reaction using Original M-T-G since I have owned the company is less than 1%.

I hope this helps to answer some of your concerns. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or feedback. I will be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge and ability.

Best regards,

Cindy S. Carfore
President, Shapley, Ltd.
11650 Chitwood Dr.
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Phone: 239-415-2275
Toll Free: 800-982-2017
Fax: 239-415-2277

LondonDiva

Brilliant response. I'll subscribe to this thread or might just add their e-mail to my fotki album because this question about ingredients and is it safe etc are bound to come up again.

Mestiza

Thank you very much for posting that! :) It's too bad that the ingredients were not given to people during initial inquiries about them some months ago. :-\

L

LaNecia

sprungonhairboards said:
You'd think this would end the debate at least for a minute but for some reason I see a padlock coming :lol:

Prolly! :lol: Gotta have SOMETHING to fight about! :lol:

L

LaNecia

angellazette said:
I read about this a few weeks ago, I thought you ladies knew...I swear I wasn't withholding info! :look:

Me too, that was posted on at least three other sites that I've seen in the last week.

Armyqt

Hopefully this can finally put this debate to rest. It still IS an individual choice to use or not. Thanks for posting Mitcy.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
This is a great post. Thanx for the info, but I'll still be using my Mtg. My hair has never grown so much and so fast since I started using it. Keep us posted on any new stuff, Please?!!!!! :notworthy :lol:

Valerie

Thank you for posting the information, anyway, today I have ordered MTG, also my black castor oil.