Shapley's MTG for Humans

RODI

Hi All,

Has anyone tried Sulu MAX GRO as yet. Check it out on Shapely's site.

http://suluhair.com/?

This is how it is advertised on the site.

"Introducing SULU MAX GRO, from the makers of Shapley's Original M-T-G. Addressing the needs of ethnic hair care, MAX GRO offers an improved applicator, a better carrier oil and a human friendly scent! Expect the same great proven results as:
both-logos.gif

Dermatologist Tested & Approved"

Please post resilts if you tried this product and the original MTG. Are the results the same??

I knew they would catch on, but I bet it's way diluted with little or no stinky stuff.

The ingredients says it has mineral oil in it. I don't know if MTG had mineral oil in it but I do know the Boundless Tresses (odorless MTG) does not

Mineral Oil!!!! #$%&*#@:wallbash:

Oh Noooooooo. I ordered it to try it.:wallbash:

And did you guys noticed it is marketed just for us?...women of color.

I have not used my MTG for several months (proven results of thicker faster growing hair), but at the price of 11.95 for 8 oz of product compared to $16 for 32 oz I will definitely stick with the original MTG formula smell or no smell! :nono:

P.S. After applying the night before the scent is normally gone by morning.

I just noticed that Shapley's has increased their MTG price to $19.95! They took one look at us and saw... :dollar::dollar::dollar:

Last edited:
I have not used my MTG for several months (proven results of thicker faster growing hair), but at the price of 11.95 for 8 oz of product compared to $16 for 32 oz I will definitely stick with the original MTG formula smell or no smell! :nono:

How many times a week did you apply MTG?? I use it 1x sometimes 2x a week. The days before wash day as it is too heavy and weighs my hair down. I part my hair in 3 parts front to back. 1 part on each side of my hair and 1 part down the middle and apply the product. My hair still comes out way to oily.

How many times a week did you apply MTG?? I use it 1x sometimes 2x a week. The days before wash day as it is too heavy and weighs my hair down. I part my hair in 3 parts front to back. 1 part on each side of my hair and 1 part down the middle and apply the product. My hair still comes out way to oily.

I applied MTG to my hair 2x to 3x a week, but a little goes a long way. I used an applicator bottle and squeezed it in at my scalp towards the center of my head. As it naturally ran down, I massaged it into my scalp outwards toward my hairline to eliminate too much product.

Afterwards, I placed cotton (normally used when dying hair) all around my head to catch product drippings and to avoid any adverse reactions on my skin. HTH

I applied MTG to my hair 2x to 3x a week, but a little goes a long way. I used an applicator bottle and squeezed it in at my scalp towards the center of my head. As it naturally ran down, I massaged it into my scalp outwards toward my hairline to eliminate too much product.

Afterwards, I placed cotton (normally used when dying hair) all around my head to catch product drippings and to avoid any adverse reactions on my skin. HTH

Thanks....Great tip. I notice that we share the same zodiac sign.

I just noticed that Shapley's has increased their MTG price to $19.95! They took one look at us and saw... :dollar::dollar::dollar:

the smell goes away, esp if you use it at night, and in the morning nothing.

Back