Flat Ironing & Moisturizing

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I have been bunning and using other non heat styles since I found LHCF late last year. Eventhough these styles allow me to retain maximum length, sometimes I want to wear my hair down. When I try to maintain a wrap style by lightly spraying it with moisturizer, it loses all curl. How do you or what products do you use on flat ironed hair that keep it both moisturized and hold the curl?

I currently alt between Dove Moisture Mist or Shescentit Moisture Mist and Hairveda Almond Glaze to seal.

TIA

Bella_Atl

Maybe the product itself is too heavy. Even if you are spraying lightly it still could be too heavy of a product for your hair. I use Keracare Liquid Sheen. It's really light.

Mitey Cyrus

What type of curl are you trying to hold? When I straighten my hair, I put coconut oil or Wild growth oil(yellow bottle) and put it into two big bantu knots at night. In the morning it's wavy and bouncy.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Just a little bend at the ends, that flat iron straight look. My hair it too short to bantu so I usually wrap it. I do have a small bottle of WGO so maybe I'll just use that.

goodmorningruby

Just a little bend at the ends, that flat iron straight look. My hair it too short to bantu so I usually wrap it. I do have a small bottle of WGO so maybe I'll just use that.

Our hair lengths are pretty much the same, and I bantu knot ALL the time. I'm sorry to say I cannot offer any helpful advice regarding the original question; I just wanted to point out that it might be possible for you to bantu knot judging by your avi pic.