Finally Decided To....Go Natural

Samory07

Hello ladies! I've been a member here for about two years but I haven't been very active because of work and school so many times I just lurk :look: lol. So to those who don't know me my name is Samory07 and I hope to be spending a lot more time here chatting with everyone because I've finally decided to transition to natural :yep: :drunk: and there are so many ladies on here that I know I can learn from. My profile pic is very old and my hair is much longer than that know, it's all shoulder length, with the back being about two inches past my shoulders. I look forward to chatting with you all!!!

The attached picture is a very recent picture but it doesn't show the back of my hair.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 34
Welcome to transitioning, i'm 14 months post. This forum is great with tips and techniques to help you get through your transition. Enjoy the ride~

Hello ladies! I've been a member here for about two years but I haven't been very active because of work and school so many times I just lurk :look: lol. So to those who don't know me my name is Samory07 and I hope to be spending a lot more time here chatting with everyone because I've finally decided to transition to natural :yep: :drunk: and there are so many ladies on here that I know I can learn from. My profile pic is very old and my hair is much longer than that know, it's all shoulder length, with the back being about two inches past my shoulders. I look forward to chatting with you all!!!

The attached picture is a very recent picture but it doesn't show the back of my hair.
Congratulations and welcome to the natural side...your hair is beautiful!:yep:

Welcome out of lurk mode. ;) You're right, there are tons of knowledgeable people here that will be able to help you through your transition. Good luck to you on your hair journey. Feel free to pm me any questions. I like helping people if I can (not that I'm a hair guru or anything).

You came to the right place! :yep:

I'm about 14 months post and I don't think I coulda made it w/o the things I learned from the forum.

Congratulations on transitioning, and welcome!!! It's a great family of healthy hair lovers here, so you will be in great hands as you learn and grow.

We look forward to getting to know you and your hair!!

Again, welcome! :grin:

cj

Back