Dropped in the toilet - what hair product/tool have you had to throw away?

naturalmanenyc

For those who have storage above the toilet, what have you had to throw away?

For some reason this past week I have dropped a few hair items in the toilet, thankfully nothing that I had to trash though (bottled items, denman brush, silk scarf).

I had not been doing it consistently but this is my incentive to close the lid after each use.

Call me nasty, but depending on the value and if it's possible to ''sterilize" I'm going in and getting it :ohwell:. I am a habitual knocking things into the toilet kind of girl. I've learned the hard way that I must close the lid :wallbash:
And my list of things is too long to name.

I don't keep or use hair products anywhere near our toilet so I've never had to throw anything away.

Girl your siggy is a fool!:lachen:

And OP I have the habit of closing toilet lids, mainly cause I dont want my phone to fall in there if I happen to be playing music in the bathroom..:rolleyes: Same goes for the kitchen sink, I always let the water out for fear of my phone falling a victim to its mercilessness...:lol:

Last edited:
I know the feeling. We have a tiny bathroom & storage space is limited so we put shelves above the toilet, shelves which are overloaded with hair products/tools.

Call me nasty, but depending on the value and if it's possible to ''sterilize" I'm going in and getting it :ohwell:. I am a habitual knocking things into the toilet kind of girl. I've learned the hard way that I must close the lid :wallbash:
And my list of things is too long to name.

unless its food or something I can't clean its a keeper. Plus the toilet is always flushed, and the lid is closed when not in use :D Tooth brushes will get thrown out though >< that's gross, but hair items can be washed!

I haven't had anything drop in the toilet but My Herstyler serum fell on the floor off the sink in the bathroom by accident. It broke because I the cost I thought about keeping it. Then when the glass started to cut my finger I figured it would do worse to my hair :(

Back