Dreemssold, We'd Love it if You'd Update Your Hair Album!

SouthernGirl

Dreemssold, We\'d Love it if You\'d Update Your Hair Album!

Please don't be upset, but after seeing Foxy's thread, I had to do it! You must know that you are a style inspiration for SOOOOOOOOO many of us. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

We love your hair and enjoy seing your different styles and hair accessories with coordinating outfits. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
You're a hair diva AND fashionista, so please give us more hairstyles to try!

SG

dreemssold

Re: Dreemssold, We\'d Love it if You\'d Update Your Hair Album!

I could kill the both of yous. Fine, now I have to pull an Usher and confess /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.

I have no hairstyles--only what I steal from you, SG, Wolftrap, and everyone else!!! I'm just a big biter /images/graemlins/sekret.gif!

However, having seen kombov's twistouts, I will now probably bi...I mean, try to reillustrate those /images/graemlins/grin.gif. I will update soon...I just haven't felt like I've made much progress, but I really will soon. Thanks, ladies...yall are too sweet /images/graemlins/kiss.gif.

Cleo

Yes Dreems you have to update! It's not fair that I have to feel the pressure and you don't /images/graemlins/wink.gif ...Just kidding. You've updated a lot sooner than I have. ...But I'm still looking forward to seeing new pics of your beutiful thick hair.

SouthernGirl

It's the simplicity that we love! Your hair is just so healthy and lush, we just like to see it!! Style or no style, although Kombov's twist-outs would be awesome on you!

Even if you just replicated different styles on your hair to give us other options, that would be fine for me!! You always add a little something that makes it special (like your flowers) that take it to the next level!

So c'mon, update that album wouldya?? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lorraine

I second that. /images/graemlins/up.gif

atlien

Duh......Dreem do you know I looked at your album before and was like she is such a cutie pie and her hair and styles are tha bomb I didn't even know who album I was looking at gosh I am so BLONDE! Anyway your hair is very pretty and thick and so what if you are a biter you make biting look good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

dreemssold

LOL...thanks, all /images/graemlins/kiss.gif...okey doke, I will add some new stuff this weekend. Now, no one say, "booo, we saw these styles before", because, I am forewarning you...it's old /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

J

JenniferMD

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
Now, no one say, "booo, we saw these styles before", because, I am forewarning you...it's old /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif nobody's gonna say that!

Tonya

Nobody care's about hair styles....we just want to see more of that beautiful hair!!

miss_brown

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
Now, no one say, "booo, we saw these styles before", because, I am forewarning you...it's old /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif nobody's gonna say that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Dreems is another one with some thickkkkkkk hair to the ends - can't wait to see the updates /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dreemssold

Ok, ladies, I did a little baby update with my hairstyle from today...I will do another with whatever I can make up tomorrow /images/graemlins/look.gif. It could have been neater, but I have to jet outta here this morning. The pressure is too real /images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

I agree...updates please! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dreemssold

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Poohbear...scroll up, man /images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

Wow, and I get to see it in person!!!

Looks like you've gained those 3 inches to me!!

lovechic

Dreemsold, your hair is beautiful....as always!

SouthernGirl

Hey Dreems :wave:

Thanks so much for updating your album!! As always, your hair is looking FABULOUS! Oh, how I just love it.

SG

GoingBack

DS,

I know that I've never told you before, but you are one of my hair inspirations. Your hair reall is Fabulous!!!!:)

KinksnCurlz

HOT DAMN DREEMS! :shocked: That's at least 3"... damn, very good girl. And i don't care if you bi... oops i mean try to copy styles, you do a GREAT job at it.

btw, cleo, i caught your little snippet at me... LOL... in 6 more months i'm gonna b on ur tail AGAIN so prepare yourself... LMBAO!

dreemssold

CaramelHonee said:
HOT DAMN DREEMS! :shocked: That's at least 3"... damn, very good girl. And i don't care if you bi... oops i mean try to copy styles, you do a GREAT job at it.
:lachen: :lachen:

You all are really sweet....thanks! I'd still be right at shoulder-length but for chasing you all, so double thanks!

AudraChanell

owwwww! I am off to see!!! :) I know I PM'med you about ur growth a few days ago, but didnt see an album??? Dreem ... where is your album?