Can you update PLEASE??????????

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Let me start by saying that I love, love, love looking at the hair albums of our members. I love looking at different lengths, textures, styles (I'm currently looking very closely at those with pics of rollersets). So.....

There are a few members who haven't updated in awhile. So I gotta call you out cause I need some inspiration. They are:

DIGITAL RAIN - Hey now its been a minute. You were my very first inspiration so can you please give us one, teeny, tiny update pic? PULEESE????? :)

CLEO - OMG your hair is what I want mine to be when it grows up, you are overdue for an update pic too. Your last few pics nearly brought me to tears.

MONALISA - I know u are out there, we need an update from u too.

HAIRLOVE - I need to see that hair.

FAITH - I didn't forget about you. Got a new pic? All we need is one. :)

Ok, I'm done (for now). Anybody else got a request? Feel free to put your request here! :lol:

Last edited:
I second simplecece request, I love viewing everyones albums whether is short, longer, really long, curly, straight, wavy, etc. its always a pleasure to view hair. It would be good to update on a more regular basis.

Thanks

Ballet Bun ... you must be a past waistlength now!!??

Carmelhonnee (where is she?)

Caramela - She was on the old board and I always LOVED her hair

Southerngirl - (even though she updates often ... I still love to look at her hairstyles)

Hiza - beautiful, thick, hair ... PLEASE UPDATE :D

SherryLove - well I checked her album out and she has an update from September that she didn't let us know about :grin: ... BUT CHECK IT OUT ...
Sherry ... your hair is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!

Tracy - I love looking at your progress and color pics

and last but certainly not least Adrienne!!!!! ...

It seems like all original hair care gurus are gone and I do miss them because I learned soooo much from them when I joined this forum in 2003. Is there a secret hiding place that no one told me about???? :lol:

WAIT ... Supergirl ... how in the world did I forget about her!!!! I would love to see updated pics.

Last edited:
Bree

Supergirl

ADRIENNE! first hair i ever admired on this board b/c it used to be on the front page of the website, i was mesmerized!

CaramelHonee, i saved the link to her page ever since I found it... funny, i looked at the album AGAIN yesterday... no update in like a year! she must be close to waistlength or something! PLEASE! i really wanna see her progress

Definitely Supergirl and Hairlove....oh yes and Nay. Simply beautiful, all of you!!! I know they've already been mentioned but I figure the more they see their names in this thread, well you know.....come on ladies, let's see that hurr. I know I can think of more....I'll be back when I do.

Hi :)

I actually did my hair really nice about 2 weeks ago (trim and flatiron) and my camera was not around..lol. Not sure where it is. So alas no pics.

Not sure when I'll be using heat again. I'm thinking Dec 30th when I relax (IF I relax..I'm thinking of going back to natural) or flatiron. My wet hair is sitting at my waist. So I think come Dec. I'll be there.

Thanks for calling me out..lol.

Faith said:
Hi :)

I actually did my hair really nice about 2 weeks ago (trim and flatiron) and my camera was not around..lol. Not sure where it is. So alas no pics.

Not sure when I'll be using heat again. I'm thinking Dec 30th when I relax (IF I relax..I'm thinking of going back to natural) or flatiron. My wet hair is sitting at my waist. So I think come Dec. I'll be there.

Thanks for calling me out..lol.

Umm, now we can't have this ! We want pics, we want pics! :lol: Now go find that camera.

Back