Don't Give Up! Not Today! With One Breath, God Clears the Sky!

Amour

Shimmie

Thank you for your Godly wisdom. I truly believe you message was intended for me. God wanted to give me strength and He used you.

You do not know the 360 my mind and heart has taken since reading your message.

Thank you for being obedient and a vessel to God's mightly plan and purpose.

Its beautiful to know that even through the internet; blessings can be so powerfully conveyed. God is forever awesome!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Shimmie reading posts like these remind me of the awesome gift God has given you... your ministry is a truly a thing of beauty.

Thank you JESUS!... for our lovely precious jewel Shimmie.

Taking a praise break with you

Psa 34:3 KJV
(3) O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.

:yay::clap::clap::woohoo::worship2::yay:

Only God has the glory, only God. I needed a Word from Him, and He provided. How we love our God, our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

What would my life be like had I never known someone as special as you, Precious ***1***. I know that you've been one of the faithful 1's whom I can share in prayer.

You are most definitely "1" that is trusted and by far you are "1" who never fails to come to the rescue when someone has a hurt or a need. It is no small wonder why God sees you as "1" of His dearest daughters and at any given moment, He will with ***1*** Breath, clear the sky for you.

Love and blessings to you and hubby :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie

Thank you for your Godly wisdom. I truly believe you message was intended for me. God wanted to give me strength and He used you.

You do not know the 360 my mind and heart has taken since reading your message.

Thank you for being obedient and a vessel to God's mightly plan and purpose.

Its beautiful to know that even through the internet; blessings can be so powerfully conveyed. God is forever awesome!!

amour...

Amour don't you just love the Word of God? I have literally fallen in love with this scripture from Job... One Breath from God, clears the sky. I can't get past it; God's word is just that awesome. My heart just ran with this :woohoo2: and only God has the Glory. Only God.

Amour, Precious Love is your name and precious you are indeed for you are truly living it's meaning. For all that you do is indeed in and with love. :love2:

One Breath, Amour, All it takes is just one breath of God; One Breath and His clears the sky.

My Lord ! ! ! Praise His Holy and Mighty Name. Praise Him.

phynestone

This was such a good thread. You definitely have the gift of encouragement.

I know I haven't been consistent with my relationship with Him these past few weeks, but I'm hanging in there. And I won't give up.

Shimmie

Staff member
This was such a good thread. You definitely have the gift of encouragement.

I know I haven't been consistent with my relationship with Him these past few weeks, but I'm hanging in there. And I won't give up.

I'm hanging in there too, sweetheart. :kiss: And we 'all' have this gift of love for each other and it shows. I've had so many distractions over the past several months, that I've literally been spinning :spinning:, yet God in His mercy still stands by me to lead and guide me all the way.

To this very day, He has never failed to minister what is needed when its needed and He is always on time for us all. His love for us never fails.

Spongie Bloom

Thank you for this Shimmie, these words came at the right time for me whilst everyone is coping with the tribulations that the economic downturn has produced it can be difficult to keep your head above water when things have not been going right , to keep that self belief soaring. I will read this everyday until my self confidence is fully restored. Blessed be.

yodie

Shimmie, I feel like you've been eavesdropping on my thoughts. Getting up everyday and asking 'is this all there is....' again today I told the Lord that my heart is sick because of my many hopes that have been deferred.
Nice post!

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you for this Shimmie, these words came at the right time for me whilst everyone is coping with the tribulations that the economic downturn has produced it can be difficult to keep your head above water when things have not been going right , to keep that self belief soaring. I will read this everyday until my self confidence is fully restored. Blessed be.

The 'Difference' in 'us' is Jesus. We have Him to get us over and above each and every tribulation.

There has to a 'spirit' about this, because it's happening to so many Christians at the same time, same season.... and with this, I indeed have no doubt that God has surely delivered us and has conquered the enemy and has placed him under our feet. We're not defeated, neither are we 'done', however this 'oppression' has a fork in it and the oven is off, for it is 'it' that is a done deal, not us.

You are surrounded by love, dear one. Rest in it and be at peace... :giveheart:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, I feel like you've been eavesdropping on my thoughts. Getting up everyday and asking 'is this all there is....' again today I told the Lord that my heart is sick because of my many hopes that have been deferred.
Nice post!

Hi Sweet Yodie... :kiss:

Dearest one... don't forget "Two by Two" ... It is still 'Just for You'. Even though your brother has moved on, his 'spot' beside you, will not be empty for long.

Baby girl, God is not through blessing you and your Dreams have been in safe keeping, surrounded and enriched and well polished by God's promises to give them to you.

Your gifts and talents will still bring you before important men, and one of them will be that very special 'him'. :love2:

Love and blessings, Yodie... :kiss:

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
The 'Difference' in 'us' is Jesus. We have Him to get us over and above each and every tribulation.

There has to a 'spirit' about this, because it's happening to so many Christians at the same time, same season.... and with this, I indeed have no doubt that God has surely delivered us and has conquered the enemy and has placed him under our feet. We're not defeated, neither are we 'done', however these 'oppression' has a fork in it and the oven is off, for it is 'it' that is a done deal, not us.

You are surrounded by love, dear one. Rest in it and be at peace... :giveheart:

I have to agree wholeheartedly! :yep: There is a new spiritual season coming to fore in many believer's lives. This theme has been resounding in so many different Christian circles. And in my own life, I feel a keen sense of renewed spiritual energy and that the Lord is about to make my work very fruitful. His faithfulness ensures forever.

luthiengirlie

I agree with Shimmie and Nicole.
YHWH has been bringing me into new heights and levels
I'm starting a business, changing a major,
am okay with the man that He has given me..

He has put in new Prayers/goals into my spirit.

and. I know He will work these in the new year.. so I'm going to trust Him in a much bigger way :)