Don't Give Up! Not Today! With One Breath, God Clears the Sky!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
With one breath, God clears the sky; ... a mere whisper of His rule, God moves 'sky high' mountains for you.

And this is only the beginning....

Please don't give up! Not today and suerely not tomorrow.

God is clearing the sky for you. He is making the way clear for you to see and believe and to receive His promises of blessings upon you.

If you are reading this message, it means that God is coming through for you, in ways you thought were over and done and never to live again, not evern as a memory.

There has been a cloud over your eyes; so much of your energies and time has been given to life's demands, that your focus has been obcurred, literally kidnapped so that you could not see, the joys of this life, which are coming to be.

And all it takes is 'One Breath of God, to clear your sky. A mere whisper of His Rule..."

It's been a bumpy road for you. Getting out in and out of bed each day has become more of a chore than it should be. Spending happy times with family and friends is more of a dread, instead of the fun it used to be.

So much so, that all you can ask lately is, " Is this all there is to life? Is this all there is to rising up and looking forward to? Is this what I've labored for only to regret having to endure another moment of what seems to be 'fruitless gain'? Have I been robbed of every opportunity in life to move ahead and not sit here and dread what I do not have answers to.

What's out there, that I can no longer see that could ever be for me?

The Bible says that "... hope deferred, makes the heart sick". Deferred dreams and make one feel weary, defeated, over challenged, outnumbered, out-sourced, with a heavy heart filled with remorse ... remorse for life.

However, God is moving in with His loving mercies, tender mercies which have been hovering over you, protecting you, loving you and ready to show you, your only option is to win.

How many times has God said in His Word, that He leads and guides us into all truth?

That He leads us in the paths of Righteousness for His namesake?

That He is our shield and buckler? Our Strong Tower?

That He covers us with His wings; under His wings, we shall trust?

That He is our Refuge, our Fortress, our Provider, our Wisdom Giver.

With every step we take, He gives us feet as 'hinds feet', enabling us to tread upon the highest of mountains and the lowest of plains?

God crushes the serpents, these are the 'threats' we see along our journey which present sudden fear to hinder us as to our Blessings, as we draw near. Yet....

With ONE Breath....

God is clearing the skies for you. He crushes the serpents and the monsters which try to hinder your way. The 'monsters' which say, it's over, it's done, there's nothing in your future, so turn back and run. Yet, we all know that serpent is a liar for...

With one whisper of His rule, God is clearing the skies for you to see and to hear that He has never left you and has no intention of ever leaving you and that He is giving you the hopes of joy, not despair and whatever you've prayed, He is taking you there... for now you will have Clear Skies Ahead.... God has cleared the path, giving you a clear view of His blessings for you.

Can you imagine the power of God's whisper....?

Let's look at His Word....

Thunder crashes and rumbles in the skies.

Listen!

It's God raising his voice!

By his power he stills sea storms,
By his wisdom he tames sea monsters.

With one breath he clears the sky,

With one finger he crushes the sea serpent.

And this is only the beginning, A mere whisper of His rule.

Whatever would we do if he really raised his voice!"
[Job 26:11-14 MSG]

Precious Angels... This is only the beginning, a mere whisper of His rule. Don't give up, now; don't give up on tomorrow, don't give up on you. God hasn't and He never will.

Love and blessings :giveheart:

PinkPebbles

Shimmie - this is beautiful.

I had a couple of distractions yesterday, so your words offer hope, comfort, love, and wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie - this is beautiful.

I had a couple of distractions yesterday, so your words offer hope, comfort, love, and wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

:hug2: Ahhh Sweet one, I'm sorry about your yesterday; it gets bouncy sometimes, However, Moment to moment... it all comes together better and all for you. :givesheart:

luthiengirlie

thank you Shimmie.... it has been difficult but YHWH has really blessed me yesterday with business advice and words of encouragement... It really IS in His hands.... and this message today.. this is from Him telling me He still cares and He knows how hard it is..... I'm trusting HIm even if the results may not be what i desire.

Sashaa08

Thank you, Shimmie! What a timely and encouraging word indeed....and also confirms what we already know but sometimes forget. :yep:

paradise1975

Shimme, Thank you so much for hearing the Lord and letting Him use you to remind us of who He is. I needed this so much and it is so timely. Thank you!

Shimmie

Staff member
thank you Shimmie.... it has been difficult but YHWH has really blessed me yesterday with business advice and words of encouragement... It really IS in His hands.... and this message today.. this is from Him telling me He still cares and He knows how hard it is..... I'm trusting HIm even if the results may not be what i desire.

Thank you, Shimmie! What a timely and encouraging word indeed....and also confirms what we already know but sometimes forget. :yep:

luthiengirlie and Sashaa08

Isn't God's Word Special? It's always the same and yet always fresh at the very point we need it to be. God's Word is truly 'Alive'.

Time and again I am awakened to the reality that God is never through with us, He keeps us alive as He does His word...and His promises never die. Therefore, neither do our Dreams and Blessings.

(((( Loving hugs )))) to you. :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member

Shimme, Thank you so much for hearing the Lord and letting Him use you to remind us of who He is. I needed this so much and it is so timely. Thank you!

To God be the Glory, Loved one, for you see, I needed this Word from Him too. :yep:

Jesus is Real... Yes He is. Real to us and for us...

We are NOT giving up. No sireee, we have too much to do and we are not through.

It ain't ova' til the 'fat lady' sings.... and I'm not even humming.... :lol:

diadall

Something compelled me to come to this thread. I read this and I NEEDED THAT! Thank you. My boyfriend broke up with me last Monday and I have not wanted to get out of bed. I am 37 and I thought we were moving towards marriage and children one day. He told me that I expect more than he can offer and then cut me off. I am very hurt and depressed about it. I haven't eaten and I can't think but reading this made me feel better. For a while at least.

Thank you.

joy2day

Shimmie, you could never know how much this post means to me. I have been having a difficult week. Truth be told, it has been a difficult year. This message of hope has stirred me on the inside. Truly, I have tears running down my face at work.

Thank you so much, and may God Bless you for being such a yielded vessel.

BlessedStarlette

Shimmie thank you for this lovely message. So good to see that your back, I am not on the forum as I use to , I finally broke my addiction to the forum. I pop in from time to time, so what a pleasant surprise to see you back and with a confirmation from Father that he heard me, and he see's all.

With One Breath, God Clears the Sky! Amen

Nicole

Kalani

" Is this all there is to life? Is this all there is to rising up and looking forward to? Is this what I've labored for only to regret having to endure another moment of what seems to be 'fruitless gain'? Have I been robbed of every opportunity in life to move ahead and not sit here and dread what I do not have answers to."

Wow, this echos some of my past thoughts almost verbatim...

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you-Shimmie I needed this message. "With One Breath, God Clears the Sky".
highly favored

:kiss: Bless you lovely one.

I've noticed that whenever I have a 'big' issue / big challenge in my life, I'm always praying for God to move in with something BIG to handle it. And yet this Word of His ... "With ONE Breath, He clears the sky..."

Now the sky is wayyyyy bigger than my issues and challenges, wayyyyyyy bigger. Huge in comparison and yet, in one breath, God clears the sky. I don't need God to do something big, because big is beyond what I'm going through.

God is soooooo awesome! He gave the breath of life to Adam, with ONE breath. He gave that same breath of life to Eve, ONE breath.

He gave the breath of life to each of us, ONE breath, and with all of that we have been empowered to withstand the enemy for all we have to do is look to the sky and watch the clouds as they sail away, with ONE breath from God to remind us, it's clear, we can now 'see' the path as we move on. :cloud9:

All in ONE Breath! Glory to Jesus! Glory!

luthiengirlie

luthiengirlie and Sashaa08

Isn't God's Word Special? It's always the same and yet always fresh at the very point we need it to be. God's Word is truly 'Alive'.

Time and again I am awakened to the reality that God is never through with us, He keeps us alive as He does His word...and His promises never die. Therefore, neither do our Dreams and Blessings.

(((( Loving hugs )))) to you. :giveheart:

To God be the Glory, Loved one, for you see, I needed this Word from Him too. :yep:

Jesus is Real... Yes He is. Real to us and for us...

We are NOT giving up. No sireee, we have too much to do and we are not through.

It ain't ova' til the 'fat lady' sings.... and I'm not even humming.... :lol:

and it trly ain't over... UNTIL YHWH says it's over... it ain't over.. until YHWH says its done... I'LL KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL THE VICTORY IS WON:grin:!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Something compelled me to come to this thread. I read this and I NEEDED THAT! Thank you. My boyfriend broke up with me last Monday and I have not wanted to get out of bed. I am 37 and I thought we were moving towards marriage and children one day. He told me that I expect more than he can offer and then cut me off. I am very hurt and depressed about it. I haven't eaten and I can't think but reading this made me feel better. For a while at least.

Thank you.

" Is this all there is to life? Is this all there is to rising up and looking forward to? Is this what I've labored for only to regret having to endure another moment of what seems to be 'fruitless gain'? Have I been robbed of every opportunity in life to move ahead and not sit here and dread what I do not have answers to."

Wow, this echos some of my past thoughts almost verbatim...

@diadall

:kiss: Precious One, I've been there; I've been there' numb, not feeling life in my body, not having a heartbeat, not wanting to get out of bed. I was there at 22 and again at 33, and I could not understand 'why'... 'how' ... when will this cycle of heartache end.

One day, I looked up at the sky and realized those men were not my end; and neither were they my beginning. They did not give me the breath of life that God gifted me with and neither will they take it away. For as long as I am still here, above 6 feet, upon this earth, my life is not over and it was obvious that I had far more to look forward to than I did to look behind. Behind me were those heartaches, before me was life ahead.

I'm here! And I'm breathing! I'm living and it's not in my bed fearing each day with a dread. And YOU Beloved One are going to do even more. Start praising God for freeing up your life to be someone else's wife. Someone whom God has cleared with ONE breath. I know it hurts to breath, it feels like asthma, but who needs an alergy to true love and romance, for it is exactly what God is healing you from. He is healing from an asmatic relationships, which have blocked your breathing passages.

With one breath, God has cleared the skies of your love life to bring you into a better climate for true love to flourish and breath healthy air into the lungs of your love life.

Let that 'asthma' man go. For I can only imagine that you gave your 'all' to him, and saved so little for yourself. Well now it's time for you. For with ONE Breath, receive God's healing of your broken heart and move on to a higher altitude where the Love can flow and breathe more freely...

God bless you, diadall :kiss:. I can 'feel' you, I've been there, but please know that it is not the end for you to have the love and joy of your life to flow freely and without an 'inhaler' to open up the air ways of love for you.

Get out of bed and live... and love for you. :giveheart:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie thank you for this lovely message. So good to see that your back, I am not on the forum as I use to , I finally broke my addiction to the forum. I pop in from time to time, so what a pleasant surprise to see you back and with a confirmation from Father that he heard me, and he see's all.

With One Breath, God Clears the Sky! Amen

Nicole

:kiss: Hi Nicole. I miss my 'little sister'. I received all of your messages of love and encouragment, it got me through many a sad day after my mom passed away.

Don't you just love how God comes in and recues all of us with His Word?

Happy Day of blessings to you, Sweet Nicole. Hugs to that handsome baby son of yours. I 'heart' you. :yep: :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, you could never know how much this post means to me. I have been having a difficult week. Truth be told, it has been a difficult year. This message of hope has stirred me on the inside. Truly, I have tears running down my face at work.

Thank you so much, and may God Bless you for being such a yielded vessel.

Joy2Joy

Hi Joy... :hug2: I wish for you happy moements which overflow into each day, which overflows into each month and into year, blessings upon blessings, upon love, upon love, and never a day without ONE BREATH of God clearing your sky.

:bighug:

Guitarhero

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I already did! Evil is always trying to make you give up and disbelieve. Now I'm getting back up again. I have to have faith! Thank you. Onward march.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
and it trly ain't over... UNTIL YHWH says it's over... it ain't over.. until YHWH says its done... I'LL KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL THE VICTORY IS WON:grin:!!!

:amen:

Here' another 'gold nugget' for you. :giveheart:

"The Battle is the Lord's" And He won this for you upon the Cross...

Now you can 'Rest' and receive the blessings of God's best. :Rose:

sunnysmyler

Awesome Word Shimmie, I copied and paste to send it to a friend who posted this same question on facebook about a week ago! "Is this all there is to life?" So I know your word was a God inspired word of encouragement to those who replied and the many others who read this post but didn't respond!

Women of God, let us continue to PRESS, press towards that zoe life that GOD promised. Life to the full till it overflows, nothing missing, nothing broken! NOTHING!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
:amen: !!!

{sorry..thanks button wasn't enough.. lol}

Awesome Word Shimmie, I copied and paste to send it to a friend who posted this same question on facebook about a week ago! "Is this all there is to life?" So I know your word was a God inspired word of encouragement to those who replied and the many others who read this post but didn't respond!

Women of God, let us continue to PRESS, press towards that zoe life that GOD promised. Life to the full till it overflows, nothing missing, nothing broken! NOTHING!

Shimmie

Staff member
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I already did! Evil is always trying to make you give up and disbelieve. Now I'm getting back up again. I have to have faith! Thank you. Onward march.

Hey, stop banging your precious head on the wall. You'll end up with 'hickies' and you'll need an ice pack. :lol:

You have the 'native' courage to move forward and not fall back, except only into the arms of the God who loves you... Jesus.

Love and blessings, Lady. :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member

:amen: !!!

{sorry..thanks button wasn't enough.. lol}

Laela, sunnysnlyer The two of you have spoken an unbeatable Word. I went back to read the scripture and the last line made a total impact upon me.

Check this out...

"... Whatever would we do if He ever raised His voice?"

God is saying here, that 'We' have 'YET' to see what He is doing in our lives. We've 'YET' to see it. For up unto now, we have only seen the impact of His Whisper.

JESUS ! :woohoo2: :woohoo2: Can somebody give a shout unto God. I'm about to get up from my desk and run and I might even do a flip. :yep:

My God! We havent't even touched the surface of what God is about to show us and move in our lives. When God turned His back toward Moses, because His Glory was so bright and so powerful, that Moses was not able to look upon it. God's back was 'The Whisper'. We have yet to see His shout. But it's a commin' -- Oh indeed it is.

The devil is in serious trouble for God is coming to the total rescue of His children who have been beaten, heartbroken, downtrodden, and messed around with, cheated, defeated, brusised and broken... God is coming to each one's rescue.

Oh that we would praise Him....simply because ...

"... Whatever would we do if He ever raised His voice?"

Move over heartache, for our lives have just begun... The seeds of life have been sown, and it is not over, for the Harvest is yet to come for all that we have done.

Jesus... Have your way. Raise your voice. For your sheep know you and the voice of the stranger we will not follow. In your Precious and Holy Name, Amen and Amen.