Deep Conditioning with a Hard Bonnet Dryer?

sonychari

Have any of you stopped deep conditioning with your hard bonnet dryer and noticed a change for the better in your hair?

I decided to stop deep conditioning with heat because I read that it is not necessary.

I used to deep condition using my hard bonnet dryer on the warm setting. Ever since I stopped deep conditioning under the dryer, my hair has been more moisturized, more manageable, and gets less tangled. Whereas before I could barely stretch my relaxers to ten weeks, now stretching is a breeze; last time I made it to 14 weeks with no setbacks.

Has anyone else kicked their hard bonnet dryer to the curb as far as deep conditioning goes?

Flawlis1

Oh no!! I luv my hard bonnet dryer, actually I deep conditioned with it yesterday after I relaxed my new growth. And I always use the high setting and sit under it for 10-20 minutes.... And then let my hair cool for about 15 minutes before I rinse our the conditioner.

Beamodel

Oh no!! I luv my hard bonnet dryer, actually I deep conditioned with it yesterday after I relaxed my new growth. And I always use the high setting and sit under it for 10-20 minutes.... And then let my hair cool for about 15 minutes before I rinse our the conditioner.

I do the same exact thing.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
this is interesting. I find my hair does better with the warm dryer than just body heat or no dcing at all. Are you using the same products?