Daily Moisturizer for Relaxed Hair

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Bee Mine Balanced Cream Moisturizer as previously stated. I like Elasta QP Mango butter but this tends to make my hair oily if I'm not careful with how much is applied.

carols daughter healthy hair butter and ojon RT. love this combo and i seal with vatika frosting.
I have CD's hair milk, healthy hair butter and marguerite's magic but none have worked magic for me. How do you use your healthy hair butter without it weighing down your hair?

I second on this and Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment :yep:
This was a good product when I used it. Not sure why I stopped.

JudithO

Bumping... Currently looking for store bought "cone free" moisturizer alternatives... Running out of my current staple and everything I ordered is yet to ship.. :(

sweetypoo705

judy4all- I have been using Cantu Shea leave- in( in the big jar). I have been using it since February. I alternate it with Bee Mine Luscious. I like that it isn't too heavy on my 4? Fine strands hair, but I like the fact that I can also use it as a DC. Hth

pinkness27

Having the hardest time finding qp elasta recovery at Sally Beauty. Been to two and they didn't have it. May have to just order online. Spraying qp elasta leave in h2 in twists for now. Hope this is working for my dry hair for now.

frizzy

Gosh. :look:

How am I wearing my hair, what day of the week is it, am I on the West coast or the East coast, what time of year, which hemisphere am I in? Serious questions. :yep:

xu93texas

Here is a list of some moisturizers that I'm using now or have used in the past:

Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk-I really,really like this-yummy scent!
Bee Mine Luscious Balancing Moisturizer- I like this one as well!
KeraCare oil moisturizer w/jojoba oil- not too bad
Hydratherma Natural daily Moisturizing Growth lotion- this one is just OK

I recently received samples of ORS HAIRepair Anti-breakage Creme w/bamboo extract & shea butter. It says its for natural and relaxed hair. I'm going to try this out this week. I hope my hair likes it. I'm actually tired of spending $$$ for the natural hair care products. If my hair likes this ORS HAIRepair that would save money and time. All of the products listed above sell anywhere from $10-$20+, depending on size. I think this ORS HAIRepair anti-breakage creme goes for $5-$6.

JudithO

Raspberry

hehe @ the article.. people either love or hate them... The reason I don't do them is cos I'm usually lazy to clarify... trying to stick to a cowash reggie mostly so avoiding buildup... else I have 0 problems with them... not allergic or toxic or anything..

ReignLocks

It stands for Neutrogena Triple Moisture

I saw this yesterday at the BSS and was like "Neutrogena....ah No!" :nono: I just related it to facial care. I had no idea that referred to a product of Neutrogena. It's talked about quite frequently on the board. I may have to consider it. More research to do....

ThickRoot

judy4all

Maybe you can try Kinky Curly Knot Today, which gets great reviews or Shea Moisture Growth Milk under the green label. I haven't tried either one but both are cone free and accessible on the ground. KCKT is at Target and Whole Foods and SM is at Target and Walgreen's.

D.Lisha

For the summer I always reach for S-Curl, this product contains glycerin it helps with keeping my new growth moist and supple.

This summer I plan on experimenting with aloe vera juice a bit more since it worked well for my hair during the colder months.

bebezazueta

Elasta qp mango butter moisturizer for textured styles and ORS olive oil moisturizing lotion for straight styles

Kimiche

Any ladies with relaxed hair use natural moisturizers and if so which ones work the best?

Beamodel

Any ladies with relaxed hair use natural moisturizers and if so which ones work the best?

These are the ones that work best for my hair. Moisturizers and leave ins are pretty interchangeable for me...

Annabelle's perfect blends
Leave in sprays
Hair creams
Hair puddings

Oyin Hair Dew

Hairiitage Hydration
Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa
Soft Coconut Marshmallows

Pura Body Naturals
Muru Muru Milk

Shescentit
Coco cream leave in

LexiDior

I use Pantene for relaxed hair. This combined with an oil keeps my hair moisturized for a few days without retouching.

mshoneyfly

I just tried Oyin Handmade Hair Dew last night; sealed with Vatika oil. My hair is still soft and moisturized even though I am high porosity. Its now in Target stores.

Before that, I used Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner. Its a rinse out but it works fine when I seal esp sealed with oil.

I LOVE this HHJ!!