Dafni Brush?

SEMO

Never heard of it before. But it definitely sounds intriguing. If it works like it claims to, I think it'd be worth the money. *off to do more research*

Muse

Wow, that looks pretty cool. I don't know if it would get my natural hair bone straight like I like it but it would be neat if I just wanted a quick stretch. That price tag is crazy but I do remember when the FHI Runway flat iron was all the rage and people were dropping money for that like it was nothing and I think it was over $300. I don't think this company will have problems selling it at that price (unfortunately).

Muse

FHI seems to have something similar, the reviewer in the above video did a video on it.

Edit: it's not the same lady (saw the vid Sat, they looked similar from the little pic)

I actually did a search on this board for the FHI Stylus on this board and was surprised to see no one had started a thread about it.

Lisa

How is this really different from the electric pressing comb?

They even have ceramic ones!

angelhairtype4

I might invest in this. However, I'm concerned about snagging and breakage. Would I still have to blow dry my hair to get the brush through it.

sgold04

Hmmm....this might be just what I was looking for, I was just researching hot combs this morning, but im afraid that I will burn myself. With a heated brush, I can do larger sections and it seems like burning myself is less of an issue. I would most likely follow it up with one pass of the flat iron. Im not spending $300 though, so I'll look for the other hot brushes on the market. I wonder if I can do this after a tension blow dry, or if I will need to comb through my hair first.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
FHI seems to have something similar, the reviewer in the above video did a video on it.

Edit: it's not the same lady (saw the vid Sat, they looked similar from the little pic)

Does anyone have one yet? Sorry I can't post the YouTube link. How do you like it? I realize it's made by an Israeli company, but I still want one. It looks like it would be great after I air dry. I have a steampod, which I love, but this looks like it might be a nice addition to my anti-frizz arsenal!

Any reviews would be appreciated.

http://www.techinsider.io/the-dafni-brush-that-can-straighten-curly-hair-2015-10

@blackbarbie986 @sb44 :goodpost:
I've learned something new. I had no clue thermal brushes existed.

FYI: JC Penney has the FHI Heat stylus on sale + extra 10% off
http://m.jcpenney.com/gallery/search?Ntt=fhi heat

I may get one this weekend, for a friend...:giggle: :look:

sb44

Thanks, ladies! If anyone finds one, please let me know where. I'm on the Dermstore list and just saw one on eBay for $800!!

I want one, but not for eight hundred bucks!

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
@Muse Good luck, I bought it a few minutes ago.
View attachment 339491
@Bibliophile I just bought this online at JCP. I got it in a pretty coral color. After coupon and tax, I only paid $54.56! I can't wait to receive it. How do you like it? Any tips on using it? I also just bought the new hair dryer I made a thread on and some Mizani Thermasmooth. I'm ready! Trying to ease my hair woes in 2016!

upload_2015-11-12_0-43-40.png

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
What's wrong with it being made by an Israeli company? I might buy one.