Conditioner ingredients- are these good?

Crystena77

How do you like these ingredients in a conditioner?

Anything alarming?

I accidentally fell asleep waiting for the shower to free up with this conditioner in my hair. I woke up in the morning and freaked out - but when my hair dried later that day my hair felt softer than when I've used anything else.

So whaddaya think?

Extracts of Aloe Vera, Cherry Bark, Chamomile, Neutral Henna, Goldenseal, Calendula and Hops, Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable)*, Methyl Gluceth-10 (Corn)*,Dicetyldimonium Chloride (Vegetable)*, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine (Vegetable)*, Hydrolyzed Whole Wheat Protein (Wheat)*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Phytantriol (Vitamin E Precursor), Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ceteareth-20 (Vegetable)*, Cyclomethicone (Quartz)*, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid (Corn)*, Fragrance (Contains Natural Essential Oils)

*Derivative

The conditioner is the Nick Chavez Pefect Plus Conditioner.

[ QUOTE ]
Crystena77 said:
How do you like these ingredients in a conditioner?

Anything alarming?

I accidentally fell asleep waiting for the shower to free up with this conditioner in my hair. I woke up in the morning and freaked out - but when my hair dried later that day my hair felt softer than when I've used anything else.

So whaddaya think?

Extracts of Aloe Vera, Cherry Bark, Chamomile, Neutral Henna, Goldenseal, Calendula and Hops, Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable)*, Methyl Gluceth-10 (Corn)*,Dicetyldimonium Chloride (Vegetable)*, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine (Vegetable)*, Hydrolyzed Whole Wheat Protein (Wheat)*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Phytantriol (Vitamin E Precursor), Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ceteareth-20 (Vegetable)*, Cyclomethicone (Quartz)*, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid (Corn)*, Fragrance (Contains Natural Essential Oils)

*Derivative

The conditioner is the Nick Chavez Pefect Plus Conditioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great ingredients. This conditioner has it all. I've never heard of it before, but it obviously did the job for you. It seems to be very concentrated. I didn't notice any water in it. I like the fat the it has aloe vera as the first ingresdient and it also contains henna, wheat proteins and some good oils.
smile.gif

Back