Can I ask a dumb question? (Part II)

Ok i have a question...
Does anyone else have completely straight hair in the back or any other portion of their hair. Because I'm pretty sure the rest of my head is 4 A, but when it comes to the back.. its just straight. I use to think it was because they would always apply relaxer on there first and it grew the slowest... but it seems that is not the reason..

I stretched for more than 3 months.. and it never felt like new growth it just felt really smooth. I was just wondering if anyone else that has this too.. or maybe if it something else going on that i may not be aware of

How do you get single strand knots?/How do you prevent them?

Keep your hair immobilized at night (braids, twists, etc.) to prevent strands from wrapping around each other and tangling up. Keeping natural hair mostly flatironed and brushed is what helps me. Oiling and moisturizing should also help.

hi yall!! Well this is probably the dumbest of all the dumb but I seriously was wondering if there is away to un-relax your hair? I mean, I know there is probably no way to completely remove your relaxer but can you like..strip it a little to make your hair less straight? or does it become less straight anyway, on its own as time passes??:blush:

hi yall!! Well this is probably the dumbest of all the dumb but I seriously was wondering if there is away to un-relax your hair? I mean, I know there is probably no way to completely remove your relaxer but can you like..strip it a little to make your hair less straight? or does it become less straight anyway, on its own as time passes??:blush:

You have to grow a relaxer out. Period. That's it. But at least overtime my hair gets less bone straight about 2 weeks post relaxer.

You have to grow a relaxer out. Period. That's it. But at least overtime my hair gets less bone straight about 2 weeks post relaxer.

well thanks that great news because I relaxed my hair some days ago and It got sooo straight! I dont like my hair this straight because it looks kind of thin. so I'm just waiting for it to get less straight overtime..

Is there an actual compiled list of what all the ratings mean when it comes to Thread Ratings? :ohwell:

Would it be ok for a natural to use nexxus emergency on their hair once a month?

Has anyone done this before?

And what the difference btw emergency and aphogee reconstructor? Like i heard that emergency is a polymer protien? what is that?

Thanks

In what order would a natural use the following prducts:

Joico K-PAK Reconstruct
Shampoo
Conditioner
Deep penetrating Reconstructor

I just got the three products from my employee (secret santa) :grin:

If I flat iron only the roots of my hair will it still make it break? (my hair usually breaks like crazy when I use any type of direct heat..)

Back