Before and After pics..

hairlove...thanks for helping me on on that. I am going to have to update my profile.

donspeak, please make an appointment and ask for Nena!

poohbear, I believe the brush was about an inch and a half. I really don't think that matters too much. After she blows me out, I have to wrap my hair anyway because I don't like the way it looks right after. The curl is too tight on the ends for me. I love the way my hair looks after it is wrapped for about 30 mins to loosen the curl. At night, I wrap my hair and tie up with a satin scarf.

The ablum is temp down, or photos are not there, but I know it must look great, Hope too see
up.gif

Mocha, do you have to make an appointment or will they take walk-ins? I would really like to get my hair done this Saturday. What size and color were the rollers that Nena used to roll your hair?

Your hair looks really nice & silky smooth. Unbelieveable how back in 1998/99 there was no dominican salon (at least not in ATL)to be found. My sister & I looked high & low. Nice to see that they are blooming in the south.

sunny...the salon is basically walk-ins. Nena used the large grey rollers on my hair. If you go saturday, go as late as possible. They close at 5:30 and accept people up to 5:30. If you try to be the first one there...you will be in there for about 4 hours!!!

Thanks Mocha so much for the heads up on going to the salon. I went on the Saturday before Mother's Day. It was so busy!!! I had a good experience for my 1st time at a Dominican salon. Nena did an great job on my hair!
clap.gif
Thanks for recommending her and for telling me to go later in the day. I arrived around 3:50p.m. and got out of there about 6:15p.m. I don't have any pics. I am still receiving compliments on my hair and how full and healthy it looks. I am VERY pleased with my hair. I spoke to a client who has been going there for about a year and she loves Nena's work. She is from out-of-state and was referred by a coworker to this salon.

Thanks again,
sunnydey
smile.gif

Sunnydey...I am so glad you had good results. I bet your hair is light as a feather and blowing in the wind!!!

I should also mention apart from the fact that your hair is looking very beautiful, but I love your hair colour.

Back