Bantu's

keke

Bantu\'s

Ok yall after i shamp. my hair w/Motions Nuetralizing shamp. then condition w/the Motions after shamp. Moisture Plus Cond., then put in some Elasta QP Anti-Breakage Serum and heated my hair on medium heat for 10 minutes, then put in some Infusium 23 leave in condition and also a bit of Motions leave-in conditioner, i then started the Bantu knots. For that i used the Mango Butter, LottaBody Setting Lotion and Organic Root Stimulator Jojoba oil. I would put some on each knot by itself and then sometimes together, not all 3 put i'd put them 2gether. My hair was damp when i knotted it, after bout 2 hours or so(maybe 2.5 or 3 not sure. lol) I took the knots out and my hair was nice and curly. :^D Then sprayed in some S-curl texturizer. Hair was all nice and soft. It dried and wasn't hard but wasn't as soft was i wanted it. Question is, what can i put in/take out to leave in the moisture of my hair for the whole day?

Re: Bantu\'s

When I did my bantu knots, the only product I used (after shampooing and conditioning) was Elasta QP Mango Butter Moisturizer (that's all, nothing else). My hair was soft and moisturized the whole day. So, imo, I think using one product to do the bantu knots would work out much better than a combination of products. HTH.

1)Mango butter did not keep my hair moisturized, actually didnt do much of anything. :^P
2)Does this hairstyle cause much growthage?

Since the mango butter didn't do much of anything for your hair, maybe you can try something else next time. Maybe the other members here can suggest something else.

I'm not sure if this style helps with growing out the hair since I've only done it a couple of times so far. However, since it's not much manipulating of the hair (once the bantu knots are formed), I don't think it would hinder it.

Have you ever tried curl activator for moisturizing your hair? A lot of the ladies here like it (including me). It's a great moisturizer.

Thanks Adrienne!
grin.gif

Yes i am now using the S-Curl spray it is doing fine. The curls in my hair are softer now. :^D So yes i am using it.

Back