Anyone still using OCT and MT or MN?

Tamrin

unapologetic
I was looking around the house and out the darkness of my bathroom cabinet appears my OCT and my MT bottle along with some mixtures. I picked up the pre mixed bottle of OCT, MN and peppermint oil, parted and applied. Moisturized and sealed with aloe vera oil and rolled my hair up with satin rollers.

I took off a few inches of hair going from almost APL to SL/CL last week. This time the one stylist I trust trimmed me. (she has been telling me for months and my last trim I did myself :perplexed). She even showed me how much she was taking off and showed me the hairs she cut :lachen: .. Yeah I got her shook. :lachen: Now my hair is thick and happy and I'm fully texlaxed. No more bone straight ends. In the pic I have lots of NG and I was not moisturized. Last washed my hair monday and when I took it I was applying oct and foolin around ok. I know yall can be rough around here :grin:

I will be using my OCT/MN mix for the next few weeks. If any of you ladies are still using OCT, MT or MN, how are you holding out? What is your progress like.

Last edited:
A lil over a month using my megatek...I'm happy to report that I did gain an inch:grin: I've just recenlty mixed some MN and castor oil with it...so far so good

A lil over a month using my megatek...I'm happy to report that I did gain an inch:grin: I've just recenlty mixed some MN and castor oil with it...so far so good

Keep us updated. Congrats. Hopefully in a month I will be reporting something.

I still use my Ovation Maximizing System and it's been more than a year.

Me too... I don't use the whole system any more..
I've given it a rest for a few weeks for Tailrx.. but it will be back (until it's used up)..

Tam Tam.. your hair is soooo THICK AND LUSCIOUS!!!:grin:

How is it working for you?

My hair looks good. It's not down around my ankles but the condition of my hair is good. I'm in maintenance mode now. My hair has improved as much as it will improve with this product and that's fine with me.

I just ordered another bottle of the Cell Therapy and the Creme Rinse.
I no longer order the shampoo because I rarely use shampoo anymore now that I use Wen.

Last edited:
My hair looks good. It's now down around my ankles but the condition of my hair is good. I'm in maintenance mode now. My hair has improved as much as it will improve with this product and that's fine with me.

I no longer order the shampoo because I rarely use shampoo anymore now that I use Wen.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Me too... I don't use the whole system any more..
I've given it a rest for a few weeks for Tailrx.. but it will be back (until it's used up)..

Tam Tam.. your hair is soooo THICK AND LUSCIOUS!!!:grin:

TY girl. Im lovin your hair. Btw what is Tailrx?

My hair looks good. It's not down around my ankles but the condition of my hair is good. I'm in maintenance mode now. My hair has improved as much as it will improve with this product and that's fine with me.

Health before length. That is the ultimate lesson. I refuse to have scraggly ankle length hair.

TY girl. Im lovin your hair. Btw what is Tailrx?

Thanks.. it's getting there... we hope...
Anyway, I am really feeling the Tailrx stuff... clearly it's for horses.. but it's a poo... a huge bottle of accelerator and what she calls a strengthener.. I use it for shine and heat protection...

The first week you do the whole thing 3x, the next week 2x.. and then after that 1x a week until you run out... or achieve your goals... this is so easy for me to do with the BKT now.... it's a cake walk.

Simple. Ize can keep up with that. Plus it smells like NOTHING. I love that Step 3.. heat protectant/strengthener/shine product... I wonder if she makes that to sell by itself.

Thanks.. it's getting there... we hope...
Anyway, I am really feeling the Tailrx stuff... clearly it's for horses.. but it's a poo... a huge bottle of accelerator and what she calls a strengthener.. I use it for shine and heat protection...

The first week you do the whole thing 3x, the next week 2x.. and then after that 1x a week until you run out... or achieve your goals... this is so easy for me to do with the BKT now.... it's a cake walk.

Simple. Ize can keep up with that. Plus it smells like NOTHING. I love that Step 3.. heat protectant/strengthener/shine product... I wonder if she makes that to sell by itself.

You know what you just trying to get me back on the pj wagon. I'm loving the Brazilian conditioners for now for my DCs. I'm doing minimal stuff to my hair. I have always wanted thickness.

However.. im off to check out Tailrx :grin:. Your fault you see. Ain't there a KBB sale you need to check out? :grin:

You know what you just trying to get me back on the pj wagon. I'm loving the Brazilian conditioners for now for my DCs. I'm doing minimal stuff to my hair. I have always wanted thickness.

However.. im off to check out Tailrx :grin:. Your fault you see. Ain't there a KBB sale you need to check out? :grin:

Girl stop it.. I'm not.. I was relatively quiet about it.. I'm trying to shed the PJ status since folks think hair products should communistic.. 1 poo, 1 con, and 1 moisturizer.. :lachen:

I started a thread on it that I'll update after I've done it for a month.. I'm on week 3 now.. I likey.

But that MT and OCT works like nobody's business... no sulfur stuff worked for me.. just made nobody want to be near me :look:
But that stuff... I can truly say when I used that.. I saw noticeable progress..

I've recently started using MN straight...I don't get any of the side effects like headaches, itching, etc. so so far so good. My new growth has also been growing in pretty well, but it hasn't been a month yet and I don't wanna measure for certain until then.

BTW, I'm relaxed...I'm definitely stretching my relaxer so that I can truly get a good idea of how much my hair has/will grow with MN.

Girl stop it.. I'm not.. I was relatively quiet about it.. I'm trying to shed the PJ status since folks think hair products should communistic.. 1 poo, 1 con, and 1 moisturizer.. :lachen:

I started a thread on it that I'll update after I've done it for a month.. I'm on week 3 now.. I likey.

But that MT and OCT works like nobody's business... no sulfur stuff worked for me.. just made nobody want to be near me :look:
But that stuff... I can truly say when I used that.. I saw noticeable progress..

I feel you. I'm trying to minimize the amount of stuff I have. My local shelter has a box waiting and I have stuff on ebay. Now why did I just click the buy button?

I was looking around the house and out the darkness of my bathroom cabinet appears my OCT and my MT bottle along with some mixtures. I picked up the pre mixed bottle of OCT, MN and peppermint oil, parted and applied. Moisturized and sealed with aloe vera oil and rolled my hair up with satin rollers.

I took off a few inches of hair going from almost APL to SL/CL last week. This time the one stylist I trust trimmed me. (she has been telling me for months and my last trim I did myself :perplexed). She even showed me how much she was taking off and showed me the hairs she cut :lachen: .. Yeah I got her shook. :lachen: Now my hair is thick and happy and I'm fully texlaxed. No more bone straight ends. In the pic I have lots of NG and I was not moisturized. Last washed my hair monday and when I took it I was applying oct and foolin around ok. I know yall can be rough around here :grin:

I will be using my OCT/MN mix for the next few weeks. If any of you ladies are still using OCT, MT or MN, how are you holding out? What is your progress like.

I stopped using Megatek because of the shedding and because the shipping charges were getting obscene.

I started using MN again with my last relaxer 7 weeks ago. I currently have between 3/4 in and 1 and 1/2 inches of new growth depending on where you take the measurement. I have no idea why I stopped using MN in the first place. I always get great growth it. I have vowed to use it consistently for at least a year before trying anything else.

I stopped using Megatek because of the shedding and because the shipping charges were getting obscene.

I started using MN again with my last relaxer 7 weeks ago. I currently have between 3/4 in and 1 and 1/2 inches of new growth depending on where you take the measurement. I have no idea why I stopped using MN in the first place. I always get great growth it. I have vowed to use it consistently for at least a year before trying anything else.

MN is the best. I also too a long break from MN. Most people don't know that it is the cure to dandruff. I used it on my SO and it worked.

I fell off the Mega Tek Train...I'm just wondering if it really works, or if I am just taking better care of my hair and that's really what is contributing to my length retention.

I purchased Mega Tek on July 27. I really didn't see much hair growth, so I bit the bullet and brought OCT on Aug 22. I mixed and use both daily.. Hair is definitly thicker, but I don't know if that's from the MT and OCT or if it's just because my relaxer is growing out. (I'm 12 weeks post).

Back