Any Gro-Aut user updates?

lina

LaShanne,

How many inches did you gain since using the oils? And how long did it take until you saw results? a few days? weeks? months? at touch-up time?

sexyeyes3616

I am already seeing growth. It was shipped to me on Janurary 9th. I am going to reniece to get my weave done. So unless she takes a pic of my hair i wont be able to post pics. Because i go to the salon when i take my progress pics. But it is definitely helping my hair grow.

LaShanne

LaShanne,

How many inches did you gain since using the oils? And how long did it take until you saw results? a few days? weeks? months? at touch-up time?

I started using her entire line on 28 Nov. I got a touch up on 19 Jan (52 days). I don't know how many inches but my before & after pics really surprised me. I noticed growth after the first week (see fotki). I thought I was imagining things. After a while it seemed like my growth tapered off, but I'm still very pleased overall. Now, I also used amla and shikakai oils and powders too, so I think everything contributed.

MiWay

I recently started using it on my scalp, and I think I'm seeing growth. I'll know for sure whenever I decide to relax. But whether it makes my hair grow or not, I love it.

naturalmanenyc

I ordered these products on 1/1/2008 and they arrived 1/12/2008. I used them on 1/17/2008 and 4 additional times thereafter. I ordered the sample kit and got 5 uses from it.

My hair definitely felt different after washing. It was not as soft as after my normal wash routine with diluted creme of nature. My hair felt "stronger" after the initial wash with Gro-Aut shampoo. I used about 1 1/2 capfuls of gro aut shampoo. The jojoba shampoo is much thinner and is the second step. I used about 1 1/2 capfuls of this too.

[SIZE=+0]Afterward it was a lot to put 3 different oils in my scalp and then coconut oil on the length and then apply a leave in conditioner. [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]The amount of steps will keep me from doing this regimen for more than the time it took to use of my sample kit. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]I used the Gro Aut products 5 times from 1/17/08 - 2/4/08 and am not sure if I achieved any growth? I need a more simple regimen.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]http://public.fotki.com/RegsWife/gro-aut-products/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]

Kimberly

I know I'm not supposed to be buying any new products but I just need *help*.

I just ordered the gro aut poo, the gro aut oil, the b oil, the m oil, and the gro aut vites. At this point, considering how much hair I've lost, I'd be ecstatic with 1/2 inch per month. I'll relax this weekend and see what kind of growth I get using these products.

Shipping was extremely reasonable and that's why I went ahead and ordered the vites, too.

MissLawyerLady

Bumping to see if there are any more user updates?

I've been using the Gro-Aut oil, the B oil, and the M oil for about three weeks now and my hair is noticeably shedding. Has anyone else encountered this?

Coffee

I've been using it for the past 3 weeks and I have a lot of ng especially on the top of my head. I"m not due for another perm until 3-15. I have noticed more shedding than usual:sad:.

HoneyDew

I have not used Gro-Aut, but ladies with more shedding, have you used other growth aids before? I am asking because I notice that in the past any product that gave me a faster growth rate caused more shedding initially. I think it is because hair that was normally going to shed is just doing it at a faster rate. But that is just my theory.

sexyeyes3616

Bumping to see if there are any more user updates?

I've been using the Gro-Aut oil, the B oil, and the M oil for about three weeks now and my hair is noticeably shedding. Has anyone else encountered this?

Me too. I think mines looks like breakage. Iused aphogee treatment for damaged hair and that didnt help. So i am going to try the aphogee 2 minute reconstructor.

eajaye2u

I havent noticed more shedding than normal. But it could be because I use her leave in daily. That a a huge amount of oil to use regularly and not amp up the moisture. Her leave in has become a staple daily moisture for me. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.

AtlantaJJ

I have not used Gro-Aut, but ladies with more shedding, have you used other growth aids before? I am asking because I notice that in the past any product that gave me a faster growth rate caused more shedding initially. I think it is because hair that was normally going to shed is just doing it at a faster rate. But that is just my theory.
This is actually true, it has to do with your hair's grow / rest / shed cycles. Starting a growth aid and experiencing shedding of whole hairs initially is a sign that the aid will work in the long run. It should last longer than a week or two.

bravenewgirl87

Well, I haven't used the product yet but I plan to buy it sometime soon. I will say this much, when I get a lot of NG I see loads of shedded hair and it starts to tangle up. I also think sulfur increases my shedding. Do any of the products have sulfur because they could be the problem.

MissLawyerLady

The Gro-Aut oil contains MSM so maybe that's what's going on. I can't say that I noticed shedding when I started using BT last year, but then again I wasn't really as in tune with my hair as I am now.

I think the theory that some of you ladies have about shedding being a precursor to growth may be what's going on.

I'll amp up my moisture to see if that helps. I'll say this, my scalp is itchy and my crown area is even kinda sore- so I guess its working.:ohwell:

knottyaaverage

im about to buy the gro aut oil and the shampoo but someone said the shampoo made their hair pretty hard and would not buy it again. can anyone chime in on that? also, do u think growth would go pretty well if i only got the gro aut oil and the b oil? .....so many products! i have shampoo and conditioners at home. im trying to stop buying so many.:wallbash: so i just wanted to get the oils. what do u guys think?

nycutiepie

The Gro-Aut Oil is DEFINITELY working for me. It's the only thing I've changed in my regimen and I swear my hair is growing FAST. Another user I Pm'd swore that it was the best growth aid she's ever used and I'm starting to believe her. I've tried them all but this here is something different. Keep using it!

Nazarite27

The Gro-Aut Oil is DEFINITELY working for me. It's the only thing I've changed in my regimen and I swear my hair is growing FAST. Another user I Pm'd swore that it was the best growth aid she's ever used and I'm starting to believe her. I've tried them all but this here is something different. Keep using it!

I have to concur!! :yep:

I remember conversing with ReddTweetyB on 2/1/08 and she said..and I quote,"You will definately see some growth with the Gro-aut, actually so fast, that paying any $ to get your hair braided would be a waste of money".

I started using the Gro-aut oil on 2/12/08...and ReddTweetyB was right!!.....my hair growth just took off!! Gro-aut oil delivers what it promises!

As my SO was helping me to take my twists out today, he said "wow...honey, you're hair really grew"! As my conditioner sat on my hair, my son said to me, "mom, I can tell that your hair grew alot".

I had my hair braided (afro human kinky twists) December 2007 and I just started using the oil 2/12...it is now 2/23 -- the kinky twists HAD to go!! My new growth had my twists literally hanging (too much weight, not good). And I have no intention of re-braiding because it would definitely be a waste of money.

Big Ups to ReddTweetyB and Gro-aut Products. I am a believer and a customer for life!!

I'm good! :yep::yep:

ETA: I am in the market now for a camera so that I can show proof. But, until then, you will not believe it, until YOU try it.

Last edited:

deborah11

I have been using the products for about 3 weeks now and my hair has definitely grown. My scalp is sore and I have mad growth. I am only 7 weeks into my last texlaz and the new growth already feels like it does at around 3 months of stretching. I planned on stretching for 6 months but at this rate I don't know if I will make it. I definitely will go 4 months because I won't apply chemicals any more than 3 times per year. I think that I am gonna start talking pictures 1 x month to document the growth. My hair generally grows slowly but something is definitely happening here!