I am so late - Gro Aut!! - where have I been?

alwayzalady22

just got a touch up yesterday, and my stylist was SHOCKED at all of my new growth at just under 11 weeks post...little did she know i was putting cooch cream on my scalp to get all that growth :look:

so as i'm sitting in the chair, i'm thinking 'hmmm...since i got all this good growth with my MN/vatika/EVOO mix, i wonder if i could get even more growth from an MN/gro-aut oil mix....'

so you know i'm about to get it on and POPPIN' with an MN/gro aut oil mix starting a week from monday :lachen:

i got goals to meet folks, i got GOALS! :drunk:

yodie

you read my mind.

I've been putting MN inside my Gro aut and applying to my scalp.

My hair IS growing ladies.

Transitioning back to natural after a relaxer killed my hair.

froggie08

I'm really excited about this product, I just ordered it today. I am six weeks post trying to get to 12 weeks. I really need to see some growth if I'm trying to reach APL by December, hopefully this will help. Thanks ladies:grin:

Blaque*Angel

wow, first i'm hearing the results look really good.we should try and get discount on the product as you know LHCF ladies are gonna make this SELL OUT!!!!!!!:drunk:
wow @ the ingredients
Bhringraj: Useful for preventing hair loss and dandruff . It promotes healthy black and long hair.
Til Tel: Sesame oil protect the hair, restore the hydrolipidic film and soften the scalp.
Manjistha: Paste of Manjistha is very effective in Hair loss, dandruff and any type of skin problem.
Lodhra Chaal: The paste of the bark is useful to prevent premature graying and hair fall.
Lavender: controls alopecia (hair loss)
Olive Oil: nourishes, conditions, and improves the strength and elasticity of hair
Coconut Oil: Stimulates hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth
Jojoba Oil: restores natural moisture to hair and scalp and helps repair damage;also helps control scalp sebum, the major cause of some hair and scalp disorders.
Rosemary Oil: encouraged hair growth
Chamomile: promotes healthy hair gowth
Catnip: promotes hair growth
Burdock Root: promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall.
Amla: prevents greying of hair and promotes hair growth
Shakaki: eliminates dandruff and promotes hair growth
Reetha: promotes shiny beautiful hair and rids hair of dandruff
Biotin: a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process -- it is an essential nutrient to grow new hair
MSM: reverses hair loss, thickens hair, improves hair health and strength

Last edited: