Alter Ego Linange Relaxer

Honey Bee

Just wondering if anybody's still using this. Yes, I read the long thread, lol, but I was curious about the long-term effects, ie, those using it for 6 months+.

I'm specifically looking at switching from Vitale No-Lye to the Linange No-Lye, but any opinions/experiences would be helpful. I'm also a texlaxer, so if anybody has used this brand to texlax, what did you mix it with and how much?

Thanks, ladies.

Hi!

I use this Lye version to texlax @ the salon every 12-14 weeks. I add 1.5oz of Grapeseed oil to it, and the application takes 20 minutes w/slight smoothing not combing. I have been using this since and my hair likes it.

i got the lye version of the texturizer.it was combed in with a fine toothed comb throughly,left if for 20 mins or so and my hair only relaxed 50%. i think it would be great for anyone who is interested in wearing a curly wash n go look. it didnt leave my hair silky like i thought a relaxer would which is why i am just using a real relaxer (of a different brand)my next touch up.

i have used it twice at the dominican salon. no burning whatsoever, and my hair was very bouncy and full. fast forward 8 months to today. the hair that was relaxed with the alter ego has reverted partially. it is not straight. instead its a whole bunch of small waves to indicate the ridges in my curls that werent completely smoothed out. but dont take that as fact, i revert relatively easily.

edited to fix missing words

Back