Africa's best ultimate herbal oil

Wishin4BSL

I took this from my mom :look: and I think I like it. I just put it on wet hair and it has yet to dry, but when I was putting it on, it felt so nice and it smells good too. A bit like baby powder. Anyone ever tried it? Here are the ingredients:

Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil and Calendula Extract and Yarrow Extract and Cucumber Extract and Carrageenan Extract and Ginseng Extract and Sage Extract and Comfrey Extract and Aloe Extract, Fragrance

What's with all the "ands"?

I haven't tried it, but I would like to. I was tempted to buy it yesterday when I saw it at Walgreens. I'll buy it when I run out of EVOO..whenever that may be.

I'm just finishing my first bottle and have 2 more waiting to go. I use it in my hair, in my bath and as an oil for my skin. You can beat all that for the price and my entire family uses it. Both my babies are biracial and this with a little bit of water and their hair is just to die for!

And it doesn't leave a lot of build up. Like Brill Cream - a little dab'll do ya!

I :love: this oil!!! I use it on my hair after rollersetting, and it keeps my hair shiny until the next wash. Definitely my staple oil!!!

Hmm... the ingredients sound pretty good. I may have to give this a try. But I dont want to be unfaithful to my kemi oyl:lol:

You know I have this. I bought it like 5 years ago and only used it once or twice. I may use it again and see how it works.

I was looking for a oil to seal with tonight after I wash my hair and this is what I picked up. It's something my mom gave me and it's been sitting in my bathroom collecting dust. I really loved the smell and the ingredients are yummy.

Update: this is not the oil I used. I went to use it again and noticed mine said somthing like Carrot Tea Tree.

Last edited:
WHOOPS!! lolol Please beg my pardon (as my friend says)! I didn't realize there was already a post out here about this product line. I couldn't find anything in the search at first. Well, just consider my new thread as a piggy back to this one.

I have been using this for over a year and it works great. I mentioned it in the other thread too.

I love this product. It is probably the best product in my hair product arsenal for the cheapest price. It is one of the few products I use, that I find myself re-purchasing again and again. Plenty of bang for your buck! :yep:

I have this too and yes it does smell like baby powder,I've used it after leave-in it's lite and some good stuf in it. I've also used it in my bath water and skin,feels soft. I love it just as much as my Motion lotion #9 oil by Surge.

I bought this yesterday and just used some last night and this morning. I do like it so far.

toosexy1 said:
my mom bought this. i was thinking of stealing it :sekret:

:lol: I stole mine from my mom, but when she found out, she took it and told me to get my own. They sell it at Dollar General! $2!

Okay Ladies, I picked up some tonight at Walgreens. It smells soooo good. Just like you guys said, it smells like baby oil. I am loving it!! And it was only $1.99. Kemi oyl move over baby!!!:lol: You might have a new replacement!!

Back