A question about vitamins...

SexyGyrlNY

I am currently taking GNC women's multivitamin and GNC ultranourish hair vitamin along w/ biotin and flaxseed oil. Normally I have a hard time remembering to take my vits, but recently I've begun taking my vitamins religiously (2x per day). I've been sticking to this regime for about 2 weeks now and I've noticed that my scalp has grown increasingly tender, almost a sore like feeling. I find myself massaging my scalp constantly to get some kind of relief. I am not too alarmed right now b/c it does not hurt and my hair is not shedding more than normal, I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this or is it just me?

loonatick

i agree that its growing. Your hair follicles are waking up cos they got work to do!!!! :D

And the scalp massages are probably encouraging growth too You go girl :grin:

trinidarkie1

I hear some ladies talk about using Prenatal vitamins for hair growth.. is that safe to do if you arent pregnant or planning to become pregnant?
And what chemicals in those vitamins that grow your hair?

amy1234

I have the same issues too! but I only started my vitamin regimen a week ago. It's definitely a sign of growth.

SexyGyrlNY

Thankyou ladies, I was starting to get a lil' concerned there! I guess I can put up with a little soreness in my quest for bra strap length. Thnx again!