2016 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
What is the difference between mane normal and the mane plus vitamins??...i want to re-order a six month supply so i take them for a year. However is the extra cash worth it with the plus?

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
What is the difference between mane normal and the mane plus vitamins??...i want to re-order a six month supply so i take them for a year. However is the extra cash worth it with the plus?

the new one has pathothenic acid and copper added to the ingredients..and a few more vitamins and minerals. I haven't tried the new ones yet so I can't say which is better.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Started bottle 17 yesterday. Wow. That is a lot of bottles. And I still have about 16 more bottles to go. I haven't even touched my 12 month supply of the new fornula.

AgeinATL

Popping a new bottle tomorrow. I really need to do better about measuring their effectiveness. I THINK that I got an inch last month, but I need to actually take measurements.

scarcity21

Finishing up my 2nd bottle of the plus (not sure if I notice growth...will be measuring soon) about to order a 4 month supply...any codes or discounts out there?

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I'm anticipating an Easter sale. Gonna get the edge control and growth oil.

Still pill popping. Taking these braids out in about three weeks.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Really wished that this did something for my nails :-( they are constantly breaking. other than that hair growth is business as usual

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
20% off today. code: anniversary20.

All 20% off does is even out the cost of shipping :-/ 30% or more is worth it for me. Might order the growth oil tho.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
So she is selling her entire line at the Sally's buy my house! The beauty supply stores by me only sell the vitamins (for twice the price) so I'm excited. I'm gonna check it out today. Hopefully the prices are the same as the website.

so1913

She has 20% off of the vitamins TODAY only using code: Easter20

Now offering FLAT shipping of $7.00 for ALL orders under $150 (Free for orders over $15

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Here is my pic. Got a new phone so my pic from Jan 27 is gone...but it's upthread. I was at 6 inches. March 25 is this pic. My sis said I was right at the 7 but her thumb was in the way lol.

So that means I got about a half an inch each month. When I first started these I was definitely getting 3/4 inch a month. I guess my body has gotten used to it now that I'm on my 17th bottle lol. I'll take half an inch a month tho. I'm ordering some growth oil since she's having the easter sale.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Still taking my vitamins...on 4th bottle. My hair has grown about two inches. I had trimmed to 10" all around mid October. I started these vitamins December 1st and as of end of March, my hair is 12", including my nape which is the part I wanted to grow the most.