2013 Relaxed Hair Buddy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
19 weeks!?! It's great that you're excited about your results...which btw is fabulous!!! Gotta ask though, what's CHI Environmental?? Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
Keratin , silk, pearls, and amino acids infusion...made by Farouk CHI. I've never had Brazilian Blowout but I believe the processes are similar.

Last edited:

Evolving78

No chile (to borrow your word) I did not do this myself but I'm not ready to give up my self-[whatever] just yet. My daughter has been raving about this treatment and how she can't see a downside. My hair feels stronger right now! My stretch has been going pretty well but I was getting some breakage and seeing lots of hair on the floor no matter how gently I detangled. I thought it was time to make a decision about the direction of this crazy hair of mine. Time will tell...:)

Love the results!

Altruisticoam

xu93texas
KiWiStyle
shortdub78
yoli184
Altruisticoam
EnExitStageLeft
soonergirl
SunySydeofLyfe

Hello Ladies,
Almost 19 weeks post and I have crossed over...today is day 1 for the CHI Environmental. The results are perfect so far...I need to wait until wash day so that I can see and feel it wet. The dry results are beautiful...got my second trim in as many weeks and my hair looks like someone else's hair.

I tried the conditioner and love how it makes my hair feel. Did you buy the shampoo and conditioner for your home use?

Cattypus1

All loced up...
I tried the conditioner and love how it makes my hair feel. Did you buy the shampoo and conditioner for your home use?
PJ that I am, of course I bought the poo and Condish...LOL. I can't wait to use them on Thursday or Friday. That is when I'll know if I can truly become a T-er and stop faking!

SunySydeofLyfe

Cattypus1
@xu93texas
@KiWiStyle
@shortdub78
@yoli184
@Altruisticoam
@EnExitStageLeft
@soonergirl

Hey Buddies, so I am going in on the sulfur, my vitamins and baggying, I want to be waist length by August!!! Is that a realistic goal!!! :perplexed bahahahahaha :lachen:I don't care I want it and I see it!!!

How about one of you mentioned the Carols Daughter Noni (Moni) line and the true PJ in me went her tail out and got it, I have yet to use it its been over a month.....Thinking about trying it tonight. I really hope it does like that Garnier has been doing me, I mean I have not had any webbing or tangling and I can actually detangle my hair wet :grin:. I have been buying this stuff everytime I see it!!! I am going to try all of dat if the Triple Nutrition keeps behaving!

Hope everyone is hair happy today!!!

sunnieb

are you guys still contemplating a 6 month stretch? I'm contemplating it again.

Nix08, I've actually been thinking about doing this. :look:

I'll see how this 20 week stretch goes and decide from there. It's amazing how my hair seems to get easier to deal with the longer I go without a relaxer. I'm kinda curious to see if I can do it.

It would only add another 4 weeks.:thought:

xu93texas

Cattypus1 @xu93texas @KiWiStyle @shortdub78 @yoli184 @Altruisticoam @EnExitStageLeft @soonergirl Hey Buddies, so I am going in on the sulfur, my vitamins and baggying, I want to be waist length by August!!! Is that a realistic goal!!! :perplexed bahahahahaha :lachen:I don't care I want it and I see it!!! How about one of you mentioned the Carols Daughter Noni (Moni) line and the true PJ in me went her tail out and got it, I have yet to use it its been over a month.....Thinking about trying it tonight. I really hope it does like that Garnier has been doing me, I mean I have not had any webbing or tangling and I can actually detangle my hair wet :grin:. I have been buying this stuff everytime I see it!!! I am going to try all of dat if the Triple Nutrition keeps behaving! Hope everyone is hair happy today!!!

Let me know how you like the CD Monoi line. I like it.

I got my weave installed today. Plan to wear weaves for a year.

View attachment 234103

View attachment 234105

Last edited:

SunySydeofLyfe

Let me know how you like the CD Monoi line. I like it.

I got my weave installed today. Plan to wear weaves for a year.

View attachment 234103

View attachment 234105

I like your weave but not the Carols Daughter....:nono:. My hair felt...strong but it was tangly after the poo and the conditioner didn't soften it enough...I ended up using the Garnier over it and BAM :grin: my hair was a silky silky silk!!! If I cant return it to Sephora I am going to sell it here. Its the small 2 oz set. :sad:

xu93texas

I like your weave but not the Carols Daughter....:nono:. My hair felt...strong but it was tangly after the poo and the conditioner didn't soften it enough...I ended up using the Garnier over it and BAM :grin: my hair was a silky silky silk!!! If I cant return it to Sephora I am going to sell it here. Its the small 2 oz set. :sad:

Thank you:)
I also bought the trial kit and I probably have 1-2 uses left. I like it, but will not repurchase. I plan to PS throughout 2014, so I won't be buying anymore expensive products.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@Nix08, I've actually been thinking about doing this. :look:

I'll see how this 20 week stretch goes and decide from there. It's amazing how my hair seems to get easier to deal with the longer I go without a relaxer. I'm kinda curious to see if I can do it.

It would only add another 4 weeks.:thought:
Oh rub it in == pooh! sunnieb :giggle:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I was thinking, that a relaxer at the end of the year isn't that important as I'm not doing anything special with my hair even if I did relax. And it's not like I 'need' to length check at the end of the year. So going for 6 months and relaxing for my bday in February is probably a better plan:yep:
My ng doesn't intimidate me anymore...who knew this day would come:grin: Not to mention the longer I go without a relaxer the more lazy I get to actually do that relaxer:look:

baddison
sunnieb

SunySydeofLyfe

I was thinking, that a relaxer at the end of the year isn't that important as I'm not doing anything special with my hair even if I did relax. And it's not like I 'need' to length check at the end of the year. So going for 6 months and relaxing for my bday in February is probably a better plan:yep:
My ng doesn't intimidate me anymore...who knew this day would come:grin: Not to mention the longer I go without a relaxer the more lazy I get to actually do that relaxer:look:

baddison
sunnieb

Nix08 I wish.... I get so anxious to see length changes. I need to/want to be a patient stretcher 15 weeks and I'm ret! I was thinking of trying to go til August hoping to claim full mbl or grazing wsl.... whats yoyr secret? ?

Suny

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Nix08 I wish.... I get so anxious to see length changes. I need to/want to be a patient stretcher 15 weeks and I'm ret! I was thinking of trying to go til August hoping to claim full mbl or grazing wsl.... whats yoyr secret? ?

Suny
SunySydeofLyfe my only secret is that I Always expect way more growth than I get because no matter how long I stretch I'm looking to see like 6 inches of growth:giggle: The inch here and there doesn't get me excited..... talk about greedy right:lachen:

SunySydeofLyfe

SunySydeofLyfe my only secret is that I Always expect way more growth than I get because no matter how long I stretch I'm looking to see like 6 inches of growth:giggle: The inch here and there doesn't get me excited..... talk about greedy right:lachen:

Nix08 I'm the opposite. I never think its growing. .lol...well retaining but I'm usually pleasantly surprised. .. I wish I could retain six inches but I seem to barely get three. Waaaahhhhwahhhh! !! Im greedy too!!! 2014 is my year. I'm getting 6 some how some way dagnabit! !!

Suny

baddison

natural for good

baddison
sunnieb

LOL!!! Girl - you ain't said nothin' but a word. I'm feeling the exact same way. I may end up transitioning out of sheer and utter laziness!!!:ohwell:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I want a relaxer now regardless what's on my agenda. I'm just ready. However, I'm on vacay so I can't until after Thxgiv. ETA: baddison Nix08, I see you working this stretch.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Ladies I have been in the health and fitness forum lately. I just washed my hair. I plan on just flat ironing the roots some and Bunning. I'm going hard on the fitness.

Make that two of us that need to join your. I have this photo of how I want my body to look when I turn 40....I've got less than seven months to do it :-O!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Status
Not open for further replies.