**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

I am in! My year sucked so bad last year that it is time for me to focus on me and make myself better. I am all over this challenge I am off to research more about ceramides and I will be back with a list of them I plan on using.

Before my power walk-Moisturuzed with Yucca & Aloe,Luv Naturals triple cream,Honey Bush Hair Milk,Lil Soultincals loc/twist butter on ends..My hair held up in this freezing weather..Still moist/soft.

*Ambrosia-Honey Bush Hair Milk (hempseed oil & soy)
*Luv Naturals-Triple Con Cream (wheat Germ)
*Soultincals-Loc/Twist Butter (Grape Seed Oil)

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I am going to start off with grape seed oil since it is a very light oil. I will see how my hair responds to it.

I don't know if its to late to join but I'm in. Last year my hair thrived off of sunflower oil. I use it to seal in my moisturizer and as a prepoo

Last edited:
I am going to start off with grape seed oil since it is a very light oil. I will see how my hair responds to it.

Sunflower and Safflower Oils are really light as well (IMO). Give them a try too! Also check the product list on the first page... you might be using a fabulous product already :)

I will be dc'ing overnight with Silicone Mix:yep:

After I rinsed out my conditioner this morning, I did a roller set with my Silicone Mix leave in, then m/s with ORS Olive Oil moisturizing lotion ( has safflower oil in it ) and sealed with Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil ( also has safflower oil in it) :grin:

Last night, I bantu knotted my hair using HH Happy Hempy. My hair looks a lot fresher with sheen and bounce.

bought some shea moisture baby oil rub today.

sunflower oil is the very first ingredient (it's also one of my favorite oils)

and it also has safflower oil in the mix.

will try it tomorrow!

Sealed last night with KeraPro Restorative Anti-Frizz elixir (safflower oil and rice bran oil).

Last edited:
Used rice bran oil over top my DC last night. It ended up being an overnighter so it was steamed in this morning.
DId an oil rinse with my ceramide rich oil blend and sealed with rice bran oil and gleau after my cowash (doing the loco).

did the same combo today...trying to get rid of this particular product as the formulation has changed and it just sits on my hair and is greasy. i may start using it as body butter:yep:.

m/s with murumuru-acai butter(has walnut oil) and oil mix ( contains evco and hemp)...used castor on the last 2-3 inches of my hair.

Finally bought my Napa Valley Grapeseed Oil today and will start using it religiously. I'm also DCing with Redken Extreme Strength Builder and it says on the container that it contains cermides.

Back