**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

I'd like to join this challenge. Each wash session (once a week) I will use either Lustrasilk cholesterol, Nexxus humectress, Nexxus therappe, or Silk elements leave-in.

Hello Everyone!!! I figured I would start the year out with a great treatment session.
I started with GPB to my strands with hemp seed oil to the length and SD wheat germ conditioner. I had some grape seed to the top. This was an overnighter because it was late.
second..I rinsed this out and applied a rhassoul clay mix with Braggs ACV to hair and face.
third I washed lightly with water and diluted african black soap with a tiny amount of come clean.
fourth.. I did a molasses and honey hair repair from IPN for an hour.
fifth. I rinsed and applied MD seaweed and rice in sea moss mixed with the last corner of
my hemp seed oil.

The first treatment had grape seed and hemp seed oil. The shampoo had essential oils of tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, neem, (nettle, horsetail extracts).
The last treatment has wheat germ oil in it, rice bran oil,and my hemp with grapeseed on top. Now under a baggie! Happy New Years!!:yay::yay:

Pre with Coconut cream/rice bran oil,hibiscus poo bar,rinsed with Yucca Hair Milk,MD Seaweed & RiceMilk Dc,Rinsed warm water,Coily Head Chick leave-in,Pura Muru Hair Milk,Siemeas Twists essential cream on length,Sealed with Rice Bran oil on ends..Hair is very silky,soft & super shiny..Soft,soft Soft & detangle..How I like it.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
last night used isha hair cream from claudies revitalizer and sealed with a mix of castor, sapote, hemp, evoo and evco.

last saturday used quinoa-coffee balancing and sealed with the above oils

prepoo'ed (product used not part of the challenge), washed with *Jasons Long & Strong, DC'ed (product used not part of the challenge) and styled with *Carols Daughter Hair Milk under *Giovannni's Direct Leave In, scrunched hair with GSO when 100% dry

Last edited:
i'm under the dryer right now cause i'm doing a hardcore protein treatment with komaza protein strengthner....later on tonight when i jump in the shower i will condition either with aubeys hsr or gbp. i will use db leave-in (has sesame oil) to detangle and afroveda whipped gelly has sunflower oil) to twist.

I slept with WEN fig cleansing condtioner in my hair last night. Washed hair this morning with Nexxus Biotin Oil 'poo. Conditioned with Nexxus Keraphix; Sprayed hair with S-Curl. Once 80% dry will twist with African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Bouncy Curls Pudding.

Massaged my scalp with Hair Trigger Growth Elixir and applied GSO to my ends. I will do the GHE for the balance of this week.

I would like to join. I am going to seal my hair tonight with Hot Six Oil. It contains sweet almond oil, safflower oil, wheat germ oil, and sesame oil.

I slept with WEN fig cleansing condtioner in my hair last night. Washed hair this morning with Nexxus Biotin Oil 'poo. Conditioned with Nexxus Keraphix; Sprayed hair with S-Curl. Once 80% dry will twist with African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Bouncy Curls Pudding.

That Nexxus Biotin Oil Shampoo sounds delicious! How are you liking it? Are there ceramides? If so, which one(s)?

I sealed with GSO this morning, whole head before applying gel to put into a ponytail.
I about about to hit this ponytail again and go to bed.

GSO x2 today, woot woot!

So today, I prepooed with my shescentit avocado condish, sealed in my DC and the 1st O in lOCO was eve oil...

I'm late, but I'm here.

I will be using an MN mix with grapeseed oil ever other day.
2 of my DCs have ceramides -- ORS Hair Mayo and the shescentit Avocado conditioner. They will be in regular rotation.

Happy new year ladies!!!
Just came back from vacay,time to hit this challenge running.
Im in love with grapeseed oil so that's my oil of choice.
I think ill try the napa valley brand.
Hhg in 2013!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100G using LHCF

Washed my bang tonight..Just the bang.after the poo,rinsed with SD wheat germ butter,Soultincals Dc,Rinsed mango dip,Yucca & Aloe hair milk leave-in,Coconut Hair Cream,rubbed some Rice bran on ends.

Yucca & Aloe Hair Milk-Wheat Germ & Grapseed oil..

Amaka Creations-Coconut Hair Cream-Hempseed & Rice bean oil.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Back