2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

God Im hearing you and I'm not all the way into this thing as of yet but I know it will happen with or without me so I might as well get on board..prayer is needed bc I feel like Im on a potters wheel being reconstructed..

God's promises always comes to pass and never fail: The promises of the Lord are pure, like silver refined in a furnace and purified seven times.

Thank you God for allowing me to experience being in your presence on a whole new level this week! The depth of your goodness is truly mind blowing! I just can't say it enough! Jesus' blood paved the way for me to dwell in Your presence forever...nothing I can do to gain that, not following commandments, not obeying, not sacrificing, not fasting, not praying, not tithing, just being covered with the blood of Christ ushers me into Your presence! Right now, I am in total awe of who you are God...thank you for the privilege of being called your child :)

The longer I live, the more I realize just how very blessed and unique I truly am...and I don't have to use filters nor rose-colored glasses either. Thank you G-d!!!!! Never allow anyone....ANYONE to make you question what it is that you were meant to be.

topsy, I hope you had a great day :yep:

The way this world is turning really bothers me. Days ago, there was a little girl 9-years old who jumped from the 4th or 5th level and died because she was diabetic and couldn't bear all the restrictions. 9 years old, thinking about death and acting????
Then yesterday a mother came back from work in the evening and found out her 11 years old hung up....dead!!!they said he was a lonely child and has some issues. I pray for all those babies because they were still babies, blessed be their hearts. I can't even imagine mommies' pains.
Oh dear God, where should I run to???? I'm a mother and I sometimes wish I can keep my kids under my arms all their lives...crazy, I know:sad:

Each of us will find its weapons and strategies but mine is JESUS. He is the only one who can save us from all this. Living in prayers, get our kids spiritually aware, living is the way for them to handle all this so-called technological new world. There are so much things to distract us from spending real quality time, from communicating, from enjoying each other for we are blessings, yes we are. I'm so blessed to be a parent, I'm blessed with 2 kids and it so challenging but I know I'm not alone: HE is with me.

With all the changes in our society, we can trust God. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you. Daniel trusted in You in uncomfortable and unfavorable worlds, but he abided with God--in prayer. Lord, prayer changes things and brings life to your word and the changes we so desperately want for the good. When we pray, we get results--I love this confession that was pounded into me.

I know this may be wrong but sometimes I believe I wasn't created for a joyful purpose.Its like nothing great is around me.I pour all I have into everyone and I'm so empty.I want to stay hopeful I so want to but I don't know if it will be a waste.I want to believe Jesus loves me as I know he does everyone else but I have to fight not believing.I think of everything that is wrong with me and why I'm not attractive it makes me really heart..I hope one day I may be selected for joy and a happy nice life.

:bighug:what's going on, luthiengirlie? I don't know what is all about but I'm sending you a big hug and yes, talk to Him and let Him have your praises even in your cries. he surely can and will comfort you or dry those tears.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Abba.. I want my brother...

:crying:

Mark 4:35-41
35 And on that day, when even was come, he saith unto them, Let us go over unto the other side.
36 And leaving the multitude, they take him with them, even as he was, in the boat. And other boats were with him.
37 And there ariseth a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the boat, insomuch that the boat was now filling.
38 And he himself was in the stern, asleep on the cushion: and they awake him, and say unto him, Teacher, carest thou not that we perish?
39 And he awoke, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And he said unto them, Why are ye fearful? have ye not yet faith?
41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

I just feel like sharing this with you ladies. I've been encouraged by this and thought it could help some. Being a christian, praying and walking with Jesus doesn't mean everything will be simple and easy. It doesn't mean that we will not experience deception, battles, sins and waves in our lives. Jesus was in the boat, He being the God's Son was in this boat when the waves beat it. He wasn't exempt from being moved by the waves but the most important was that He was in, in order to command the sea and the wind.

That's what we need to do:be in the boat, be aware of waves that may come and BRING JESUS along. Let's make sure He is in our boat, in our lives, especially when hard times and crises are around. His presence provides hope and strenght, in good as well as in bad times.

Remember our lives are like this boat and we better have Jesus by our side when the waves will be showing up.be blessed and have a wonderful sunday in Jesus' arms.
*exit the post singing: you're gonna trust Him, trust and never doubt Him.....*

God has wonderful plans for us all: How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You. This is going to be a great week--goodness and mercy following us everywhere.

:bighug:what's going on, luthiengirlie? I don't know what is all about but I'm sending you a big hug and yes, talk to Him and let Him have your praises even in your cries. he surely can and will comfort you or dry those tears.

Thank You Paradise...... I'm realizing I'm going to have to trust YHWH and reshift my focus

A Word on Trust received today...

When three Hebrew boys were told they must worship an idol or else, this is what they had to say to that crazy Babylonian king in Daniel 3: 16-18:

"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, it is not necessary for us to answer you on this point.
If our God Whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, He will deliver us out of your hand, O king.
But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image which you have set up!

There is a difference between Faith and Trust
Faith (confidence) can move a mountain
Trust (commitment) IS a mountain that cannot be moved

The key to trusting God is to not be "moved" (or motivated) by results. While it's good to have expectations, one committed to serving God won't give in, quit or get mad when they don't get what they want or when they want it. They'll just serve/honor Him anyway, to be in perfect peace, even in the midst of a storm.

Those Hebrew boys would still have honored and trusted God even IF the outcome was different. IOW, their position remained the same.

That is trusting God.

:sunshine:

Is that me this week? Lack of words, halting speech? I'm not myself and it feels that a chunk of me has been lopped off. Quiet reflection for tomorrow ...that's the gift I'll take graciously. Forgive me I didn't come to see You today, I know You are always awaiting me.

Morning fellowships are the best! My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up.

When three Hebrew boys were told they must worship an idol or else, this is what they had to say to that crazy Babylonian king in Daniel 3: 16-18:

"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, it is not necessary for us to answer you on this point.
If our God Whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, He will deliver us out of your hand, O king.
But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image which you have set up!

The key to trusting God is to not be "moved" (or motivated) by results. While it's good to have expectations, one committed to serving God won't give in, quit or get mad when they don't get what they want or when they want it. They'll just serve/honor Him anyway, to be in perfect peace, even in the midst of a storm.

Those Hebrew boys would still have honored and trusted God even IF the outcome was different. IOW, their position remained the same.

That is trusting God.

This is very powerful Laela! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

i feel so angry and so hurt.. I feel rage consuming me as the days pass...

Luthiengirlie, don't let anger get the better of you. Remember that whatever it is, God is in control. He promised to never leave u so He is with u even now. Give it to Him, give it all to Him, he will take care of it better than u ever can. I pray that His peace fills your heart today in Jesus's name.

Luthiengirlie, don't let anger get the better of you. Remember that whatever it is, God is in control. He promised to never leave u so He is with u even now. Give it to Him, give it all to Him, he will take care of it better than u ever can. I pray that His peace fills your heart today in Jesus's name.

This is confirmation that giving the situation to Him was the right thing to do...:bighug:

God is really awesome. Laela, I read Daniel yesterday morning and I felt blessed and enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this.

That is trusting God.

God Im hearing you and I'm not all the way into this thing as of yet but I know it will happen with or without me so I might as well get on board..prayer is needed bc I feel like Im on a potters wheel being reconstructed..
C'mon over and join me lil sis... I'm back on the wheel too:spinning:. Just posted that in my siggie. Nothing wrong with being broken and put back together by the master. We'll be better once all the dirt and impurities are gone even though it hurts in the process.

Thank You Lord for being Jehovah Jireh, my provider! You know my needs before I do and I thank you for providing a way! In Jesus name, Amen!

Any news from shimmie? it seems like it I didn't "see" her around for a couple of days. I hope you're doing well, madame shimmie.

DD wake up the other and told that the Lord and Mary watch over her sleep, that she saw them and they were protecting her......I just shouted "praise he Lord for He showing his mercy to his children" and gave her the side eye as she was going on on how sweet and adorable was Mary because she was giving sweets to children :lachen:.This girl is just too much :yep:!!!!

When it's bedtime I kiss her goodnight, after our prayer and always say "may Jesus or Mary bless you and protect you in your sleep" and now she just comes out with this. I like it though :yep:

Perfect Time to Hang This Here: "Happy, happy, happy in the Lord, we are doing his commandments and trusting in His Word. I want you to know God's promises are sure that's why we are happy. Happy In the Lord!" -Loving This Little Song, From A Deceased Mentor. I really do miss her and Lord, we thank you that everything that I admire about her will get on me.

Lord, I thank you that this year you have crowned the beginning and the end with your goodness. I said to the Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you.”

God, you are good God. You are also a big God--nothing is too hard for you to do. This makes it so easy to rest in You. You are a great God and I love you.

YHWH THANK YOU FOR BRINGING MY BROTHER BACK TO ME.... THANK YOU FOR COMFORTING ME.... NOW ON TO WORKING TO IMPROVE MYSELF FOR YOU.. LOVE YOU

"Thanks, thanks, we give you thanks for all that you have done. My soul is at rest. O Lord, we give you thanks."

Back