1 month progress with my vitamins...

I just bought 6 bottles of the Nature's Life Marine Collagen to use for 6 months. I hope it works for my skin and hair! I am a lazy pescatarian and I don't feel I get enough protein so I hope this helps.

I just bought 6 bottles of the Nature's Life Marine Collagen to use for 6 months. I hope it works for my skin and hair! I am a lazy pescatarian and I don't feel I get enough protein so I hope this helps.

I will not stop taking it for the skin benefits alone. :yep:

This thread is great. It inspired me to buy the vitamins that the lady mentioned in the video as well and I am currently taking all of them accept the silica because it hasn't arrived yet. I haven't taken vitamins for hair growth since 2011. I'm hoping that I can get an inch per month because I'm doing the GHE too. I'm probably going to join the vitamin 2013 challenge to help me stick with taking the vitamins all year. :grin:

I will not stop taking it for the skin benefits alone. :yep:

I got scary soft skin when I took Viviscal last time.

Not soft.
Not very soft.

SCARY soft, like unbelievable:spinning:. Was quite strange, but nice lol. I have just started a new course and hoping to see the same effect.

This is awesome. I may have to do all of that and then some. I recently cute the back of my hair since after almost 5 years, that ***** just pass apl. SMH

Do you think that the ener-g vitamins is the reason for the growth or the natures life collagen. the vitamins have alot of good stuff in them.

Back