HAIR 911- need help asap!

Dogmd

Please...Please..Please... If this has ever happened to anyone please respond as to how you recovered your hair.

Okay.. I was washing my hair this am (I wash 1x weekly- blow dry and flat iron) Normal routine.. Used Keracare- detangling shampoo, then the only thing different is that I used my Keracre humecto that has been sitting under the sink for 1 month- cause I wanted to try other product. I let that sit on my head with a plastic cap for 10 minutes. then rinsed and got out of the shower to detangle my hair and blow dry. '

I was noticing that my hair was sticky and sort of oily, but when the dryer hit it..all of the hairs started sticking together like cement. I was freaking out. So I got back in the shower and used my clarifying shampoo ACV- by fredric fekkai and finished with an ACV rinse. GOt of of the shower and same thing. It is like someone has poured sticky sap on my hair and it wont come out. I feel like getting back in the shower and using DAWN SOAP..this stuff is a mess! (YIKES)

Now of all the times for this to happen.. I have to go to a block party at 2pm, a friends house warming party where she will have a jazz band playing at 5pm and my 20 year high school reunion at 8pm. My hair is going to be a wreck.

WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENED. WAS IT THE HUMECTO? ANY COMMENTS AND IDEAS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS!!

*Frisky*

Oh I don't know sweetie...maybe the humecto needed stirring up cause the ingredients had settled. Is there a vent under your sink blowing air?

WomanlyCharm

Wow, I'm so sorry this happened to you, today of all days!

I'd be freaking out too...I don't understand why the keracare humecto would do this, I've never had that problem with it, even the old stuff.

The clarifying poo should have gotten all that sticky buildup coating out.

I'm the kind of person that would get back in the shower and use Dawn, anything to get the sticky stuff out of my hair...but maybe someone else out there has better advice, because I can't think of what else you can do.

Sorry...:(