How To's

inthepink

How To\'s

Was surfing the web today for hair information (nothing unusual there!) when I came across two sites that I thought were pretty informative as far as how to create hair styles. Wanted to post in case anyone else was interested. Enjoy!

French Twist Instructions
Be sure to check out the rest of the website b/c there are lots of interesting protective hairstyles shown!

Trimming Methods

Spagirl

Re: How To\'s

Great sites!!! Just what I've been looking for.

Spagirl

Okay Hairlove, in supporting this thread as a possible complete reference of "How-To's" I'm gonna add something that I saw previously posted by someone else.

Motown Girl's how-to

A little somethin, somethin for everyone.

inthepink

Lol Spagirl, I know I just put that on a post, too. Had almost forgotten about that site! Thanks for putting it here! Step by step instructions and pictures help out so much.
Here's another...
How to do a bun

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
I checked out all these sites and thank you ladies for sharing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome!

Everyone, please feel free to go into those wonderful "Save" folders and help to make this a successful "How To's" thread. And if you don't have a "Save" folder yet and come upon something that is a "How To" please feel free to share those too. TIA!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

I can't open the first site listed. It says it's unavailable or no longer exists. Help!

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Yes,

That one works! Thanks for such a quick response

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome...anytime!

Spagirl

Sorry for taking so long to respond but I believe if Hairlove was on line she would join me in saying "Your Welcome ".

For taking so long to respond, I have a little somethin, somethin for those who would like to try an "Elegant Updo"

Elegant Curled Updo

Modify based on your haircare do's and dont's.

inthepink

hehe...You're all Welcome.
Spagirl, thanks for posting all of these!
elegant curl updo - too cute!!! gotta try that sometime!

debyjay

Spagirl I just wanted to say a big thank you for the Mowtown Girl link, her website is very informative. I plan on using many of her tips and hers is by far the best how to for the twist out.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl I just wanted to say a big thank you for the Mowtown Girl link, her website is very informative. I plan on using many of her tips and hers is by far the best how to for the twist out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Though I've been to Motown Girl site months ago
, I didn't think to post it here until I saw Hairlove post it on another thread. So, "Your Welcome" as far as that goes and I think Hairlove would say "Your Welcome" too.

Peachtree the Queen of LHCF on "Twist/Braidouts" Tips and Pics
Motown Girl Twist/Twistout
Motown Girl braid/braidout
Redo tips

Here's a little somethin, somethin for those who decided to go TWA (Tiny Weeny Afro) for one reason or another. This one requires you to scroll down to "Styles: TWA"

TWA Styles how-to's

Edited to add
LHCF 4B's: How do you wear your 'Fro?

Spagirl

Wow! I've never seen a relaxer illustrated with so many detailed step by step pictures. It was surprising to hear Milady (A major Cosmotology Company) teach stylist to pull relaxer through hair on clients that come to you from another stylist. Which is a good reason for me to find 1 stylist to solely do my relaxers. That is, until I can do my own.

I truely enjoyed view this...Thanks for sharing!

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for taking so long to respond but I believe if Hairlove was on line she would join me in saying "Your Welcome ".

For taking so long to respond, I have a little somethin, somethin for those who would like to try an "Elegant Updo"

Elegant Curled Updo

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty updo. Thanks!

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Elegant Curled Updo

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty updo. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your Welcome Sweetcocoa.

Here is a "How-to" that benefits the scalp. Once at the site scroll down to the topic named below.

Give Yourself a Hair/Scalp Massage

inthepink

Spagirl,

You're really on a roll with these!!! I can't wait to get some time to try some of these out!

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl,

You're really on a roll with these!!! I can't wait to get some time to try some of these out!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just trying to help my sistahs and myself out!

While searching our forum I came across some more modified updos and bun. These sites though old to some will be new to others. (Credit to Katrine and Marla)

Hair Style Gallery 1

Hair Styles Gallery 2