Go GET Some MegaTek Rebuilder NOW

Faith

WOW! I got it last night and it is AMAZING. Too much will cause buildup BUT use the right amount and it's GREAT. I'm in love.
I put some into my dry hair and I get INSTANT slip...and softness and STRENGTH.
My hair is easy to separate, braid, comb, etc. And I had been getting little 1/16" tips breaking off. I think because of the 3" of natural hair I have to contend with. Well needless to say the little breaks have stopped. It all happened almost instantly. It's GREAT...WOW :)

Synthia

I've never heard of this...I'm assuming it's a gel-like protein treatment?

How long do you leave it on? Does it require heat?

LaNecia

Faith said:
WOW! I got it last night and it is AMAZING. Too much will cause buildup BUT use the right amount and it's GREAT. I'm in love.
I put some into my dry hair and I get INSTANT slip...and softness and STRENGTH.
My hair is easy to separate, braid, comb, etc. And I had been getting little 1/16" tips breaking off. I think because of the 3" of natural hair I have to contend with. Well needless to say the little breaks have stopped. It all happened almost instantly. It's GREAT...WOW :)

Another convert for MegaTek!!! :yay: :weird: :lol:

I'm soooo glad you likey!!

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Thanks for the product shout out! I'm going to have to try. Just bought Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in and gives me great softness and strength also!

Faith

YW :)

One thing I noticed is that my hair definitely has more elasticity now. I can feel it as I handle my hair. Things that would snap the strands before now I can do without breakage. I'm impressed.

ms jadu

The Avocado Mist is a great detangler. It will detangle you hair in a matter of seconds, no joke!!! I love the smell of it too. Whenever I make my homemade concoctions, I always use this liquid as the base. The essential oils that I add mix really,really well. I could vouch that this is truly a great product.

Faith

LondonDiva said:
Is this used like how some ladies use the Mane N Tail conditioner?
Not sure how they are using MNT...I used to be part of the MNT crew but it dried out my hair and I didn't notice anything exceptional by using it.
Well 5 minutes after applying MegaTek and I was in love. SLIP, SOFTNESS, SLIP, THICKNESS, SLIP..lol. It's a great detangler. And my hair feels stronger and more elastic. I am now using it as part of my MN mix...so right on my scalp. And 3x a week I apply it to my strands as a leave in. I don't think I will use it as a conditioner (which I wash out) since it's pricey. I'm loving it as a leave in/daily scalp cream.

I don't know if it's my imagination but besides the thickness I see some growth :look: and I have been using it 5 days. Hm!

taraglam2

My co-worker just went and got me some Mega Tek Hair rebuilder from PetSmart ! ! ! ! ! Can't wait to use it !

Synthia

OK. I just ordered some Mega Tek and related products at http://www.kvvet.com

I paid $23.95 for the Mega TEk rebuilder (16 oz),
$10.95 for the Premier Cream Rinse (same company)
and $16.49 for the Premier Rehydrate/detangler spray.

My order was only $51.95 (I got free shipping with the $50 order). :yay:

Synthia

LondonDiva said:
UGH it's so frustrating for us to pay in £'s what you guys pay in $'s the megatek is £22 over here that's $38.50 :mad:

Well, I just checked and these people actually ship abroad :eek:. But it'll cost you....so it may be worth it to just stick to the $38.50.

Here's what it says under shipping and handling:

Ordering from outside the 48 contiguous United States
Shipping charges for orders to be shipped outside the 48 contiguous United States are NOT calculated automatically on this website.
Once an order is placed, KV customers abroad will promptly receive an email with a list of shipping options and charges to select from. Correspondence can then be handled by email or phone.
KV Vet has no control over any duties, customs, tariffs, or import fees imposed by your local customs service. All applicable duty charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Thank you.
To place an order by phone, call 402-367-6047 or 800-423-8211.

LondonDiva

It will cost something ridiculous to ship it over. I'll just make my 16oz last me for £22 :) And if it's good when I go stateseide I'll get my hands on the gallon size and bring it back.

TonicaG

TonicaG
I'm a PJ at heart but I'm willing to try anything if it gets rave reviews as this product has. I ordered this stuff on a whim and am so glad that I did. It's just like Faith said it would be. All that and more as far as I'm concerned.

The only thing that I would be careful to watch is the build up, but I'm a frequent washer anyway but this stuff conditions well, smells good and the slip is off the chain!

Since I'm a little beyond BSL my hair detangles something awful that I'm very close to tears.

It's a very good product... thumbs up!!!

fancypants007

Faith said:
Not sure how they are using MNT...I used to be part of the MNT crew but it dried out my hair and I didn't notice anything exceptional by using it.
Well 5 minutes after applying MegaTek and I was in love. SLIP, SOFTNESS, SLIP, THICKNESS, SLIP..lol. It's a great detangler. And my hair feels stronger and more elastic. I am now using it as part of my MN mix...so right on my scalp. And 3x a week I apply it to my strands as a leave in. I don't think I will use it as a conditioner (which I wash out) since it's pricey. I'm loving it as a leave in/daily scalp cream.

I don't know if it's my imagination but besides the thickness I see some growth :look: and I have been using it 5 days. Hm!

Faith, I'm glad you like the Mega Tek. What does your leave in/daily scalp cream consist of besides the Mega Tek? What are the other ingredients that you mix with it. I know I have to be careful with buildup, how much do you put on your hair. Is your hair dry when you do so, or do you wash it. Sorry for the questions, but sometimes I can get heavy handed and I believe some of these horse products are concentrated and you don't need that much. I'm also falling over heels with the rehydrating spray. I started using it with my homemade moisturizing spray and when I use it in the morning, that evening when I get home from work my hair is still damp. I love that!

BrownBetty

Anyone want to sell a sample? I really want to try this before I buy a huge bottle. I don't want to add another bottle to the PJ graveyard.

Thanks