Last time I posted pics my hair was doing well right? Well...Here it it now!

Mandy4610

Still going strong!:grin:

This is not a comparison but just sharing how my hair has been over the last few months. I will post a comparison thread at the end of the year.

Leesh

Your hair is luscious...Very thick. I only wish.
And you always come up with the cutest styles.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

What flat iron are you using these days? Do you still use the one we bought?

Your hair is fabulous honey. simply fabulous!

Mandy4610

I always love your updates! Always keep them coming.
Beautiful hair!

What length are you know?
Thanks RegaLady, I think I am just below BSL. Haven't paid much attention. I will know better when I do my official length check in December.

What flat iron are you using these days? Do you still use the one we bought?

Your hair is fabulous honey. simply fabulous!
Thanks Je Ne Sais Quoi, I am still using the one we bought. I think about you every time I use it because I am so grateful for your help and I love that thing, without it, there is no way I can get the results I get.

SmilingElephant

Noice!!! Wish i could see the front of that first updo.....i need to cop that!!

Very pretty!:yep:...and what flat iron did y'all buy?:look:

Leesh

Where do you come up with these styles...

For those not familiar, this young lady does her own cornrow styles, lookin like she came straight from a professional shop. Im talkin cornrowin the back of her hair upwards and sideways and every whicha way.

Do you have an online album OP?

Mandy4610

Where do you come up with these styles...

For those not familiar, this young lady does her own cornrow styles, lookin like she came straight from a professional shop. Im talkin cornrowin the back of her hair upwards and sideways and every whicha way.

Do you have an online album OP?
Leesh, girl I wish I did the cornrows myself lol. I can do anything except cornrow. Couldn't cornrow to save my life lol, but I can create a mean style out of cornrows:grin:

Thanks for the compliment though.

Leesh

Leesh, girl I wish I did the cornrows myself lol. I can do anything except cornrow. Couldn't cornrow to save my life lol, but I can create a mean style out of cornrows:grin:

Thanks for the compliment though.

Theres anothe poster thats able to do that, Ima find her.

I do recall you always having really cute different styles. Do you create them yourself?

Mandy4610

Theres anothe poster thats able to do that, Ima find her.

I do recall you always having really cute different styles. Do you create them yourself?
Leesh, yes I do. Even with the cornrows, I usually come up with a style in my head and then ask the braider to do it.

AnitaTheLengths

I love seeing your updates. Your journey is so inspirational, thank you for sharing. It looks like I'll have a new updo to imitate if this rollerset doesn't come out right.:grin:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Beautiful! You're always so creative with your styles and generous with the pics. Thanks for that. :lick:

danysedai

It looks great Mandy!
It looked great when I saw you last month, we definitely need to get together some time soon.

Iluvsmuhgrass

Girl you scared me!!! You're one of my faves on here! I still love your creativity when it comes to styling. :look: Wish I had someone to do mine for me :lol: