Holy Ghost Grease Sunrise products

Status
Not open for further replies.

gn1g

I am so excited!! I am not hallucinating, nor imagining things.

As tight as I was holding on to my grease, and dreading to shared my grease with my best friend, her hair was thinning and she kept mentioning to me that she can't get it to grow. I shared my grease with her;). I really didn't want too because as far as I can remember she would never use anything in her hair that doesn't smell good. Before I gave it to her, I said if you don't use it give it back:mad: . I gave it to her last Saturday. She just called me and said that she put some in her hair "one day" and that her co-worker said what are you doing to your hair it is really growing and looking good. One day ya'll. She said since then alot of people had been complimenting her on her hair. She said she has put it in her hair twice since that time, and it is growing her hair! we both agree that the odor last about 8-12 hours. i put mines on at night and sit outside for a little while.

Okay so it is not just wishful thinking.

To God be the glory for this woman and her anointed hair grease.

gn1g

Prior to the grease it was at the base of my neck on the nape of my head, now it rest on the top of my shoulders. I would say it grew about 2.5 - 3 inches since Mothers day.

It is an all natural product. It has sage and rosemary in it. It smells like dressing from thanksgiving to me. some of the herbs she puts in it comes from her garden.

But if you really want to know the truth about it. There are other products on the market that are all natural with herbs but none (at least for me) that give you the same results. Therefore I have come to the conclusions that God has given her an anointing to produce this product.

Doctors are investing in this product. You've got to know that it is a "miracle product" if the doctors are ordering the grease for their diabetic patients. She says that at first she understood the product to be for black women with diabetes that was loosing there hair. But now she says she has so many receipes that have been given to her that she hasn't even had time to make it. Koffie and I were saying that she reminds us of the woman in the old testament that had to get all the vessels for the oil.

At any rate I was very skeptical about telling you all about it cause I know how my LHCF sistas can be. . . you all would stone me if it was not true, but by the same token, I didn't want you all to miss out.

KansasHalo

gn1g said:
At any rate I was very skeptical about telling you all about it cause I know how my LHCF sistas can be. . . you all would stone me if it was not true, but by the same token, I didn't want you all to miss out.

Thanks for posting the info. I'd rather trust something made by the Lord, than by some company (that only cares about profits).

PM coming your way. :)

webby

Think Slim
gn1g said:
Prior to the grease it was at the base of my neck on the nape of my head, now it rest on the top of my shoulders. I would say it grew about 2.5 - 3 inches since Mothers day.
Do you have any pictures? A picture says a thousand words...cause you know most people are definitely going to be skeptical without images :)

Also, just curious...how did doctors find out about this grease; it sounds incredible.

gn1g

Apparently a patient or a staff member was using the grease.

Sorry I don't have any pictures.

Leshia

It sounds like a fabulous product! I do sincerely believe that God can put his blessings on something as small as a jar of hair grease. That's awesome. Thank you for sharing this information and I pray for this woman's success.

gn1g

PM me I will give you her information. She doesn't have a computer, e-mail addy or a pay pal account. I mail her my money and she will send you the grease and she might throw a sample of another product in there. SUper nice person.

CantBeCopied said:
Well? How can we get some? ;o)

lolacurl

Hi!
I want to try this stuff too! Oh well, there goes my anti-pjism promise!
gn1g i will send u a pm! thanks for sharing!
:D

oglorious1

Mixologist
:bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :yay: :yay: :yay: :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I ordered some, I ordered some, I ordered some, I ordered some, she said she wants to hear from me after I start using it and seeing results, that lady is oh sooooo sweet, it was soooo much fun talking to her, and yes she said you have to wash your hands after using it, because it will grow hair wherever you touch on your body, if you don't wash your hands after using it...I'm gettin' two jars....

beadedgirl

I Ordered Someeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Just Now I Spoke To Lady And She Is Soooooooooo Nice,so She Is Definaely Taking Orders,and I'm Soooooooo Excited,and She Is So Nice To Talk To And She Took The Time And Explaining Everything To Me About Her Product And Everything.you Guys Have Got To Get Some!! I Also Told Her That I'd Give Her Some Feedback Once I Get Her Grease And Start Using It,i Will Also Let The Board Know About My Results Too!!!!!!

gn1g

Oglorious one I would say you are just a tad bit excited, I can't imagine what your post is going to look like when your hair starts growing l! :lol:
oglorious1 said:
:bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :yay: :yay: :yay: :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I ordered some, I ordered some, I ordered some, I ordered some, she said she wants to hear from me after I start using it and seeing results, that lady is oh sooooo sweet, it was soooo much fun talking to her, and yes she said you have to wash your hands after using it, because it will grow hair wherever you touch on your body, if you don't wash your hands after using it...I'm gettin' two jars....

golden1

I just spoke with Sue and I told her I would post that her paypal account should be up and running by Monday so that will be an easier way to make payments and it will cut-down on the time for the mail. She surely did stress the importance of NOT putting your hands on your face after you oil your scalp because it will grow facial hair. She also said that it is important for you to make sure that you oil your SCALP and not your hair. Because if you oil your hair, that is a waste. Of course it is imposisbile to not get some oil on your hair, but she said you need to massage that oil into the scalp for nourishment.

She also said to call her back in 7-10 days after using the product so that she can hear results. I told her I will be taking pictures so she can use them on her website that she is in the process of making. I also will be putting them in my fotki ablum. So when I start using the grease, we all can measure the results.

VERY nice lady! :)

toinette

Tricking the president
how long do you have to wait till she fills the order?? i havent ordered yet cuz gng says she has a huge order to fill right now and it would take some time to get it.

L

LaNecia

I called this afternoon inquiring and spoke with her about it, she said that she'd send the order out as soon as she received payment if I were interested. I asked if there'd be a waiting list or something like that. She said no. She's got some professional labels she said are on order for the jarbs but they won't be in for another week or two but she won't hold the orders for that.

She did not mention a delay of any kind due to the large order.

HTH

webby

Think Slim
I'm going to order some for myself (my temples are still thin) and for my mother. I'm going to keep a photo-journal so that Ms. Sue can use it for others who are interested in seeing pics.

MonaLisa

webby said:
I'm going to order some for myself (my temples are still thin) and for my mother. I'm going to keep a photo-journal so that Ms. Sue can use it for others who are interested in seeing pics.

Okay, Webby...you are my guinea pig...cause I have the same issue on one side...if it works for you in those areas...I'm down for an order.

L

LaNecia

One thing I forgot to mention that Ms. Sue said is in reference to hair growth, she did NOT give a "your hair will grow in "so much" length in "thus in such" time but she did say it WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW.

She also said she doesn't know how long that growth will last, if it's a few weeks, few months or several. She said this is due to the hair growing in phases. Her statement doesn't mean it won't keep growing but it if slows, it's not cause it stopped working but rather, your follicles have taken a breather (my paraphrase).

With that ladies, if you get it, let us know how it goes. Me...I'm MTGing until futher notice! :yep:

toinette

Tricking the president
those of you who gat the sunrise and also use MTG, let me know which one smells worse so i can avoid it. it seems both of these lead to great growth so i'll get the less stinky one.

golden1

I plan on using the Sunrise oil for 10 days to evaluate the results, then mixing my own concoction including MTG all of which I will keep a photo journal of as well.

L

LaNecia

I'd be careful mixing the MTG w/too much only cause it says not to use with other treatments. Now, I'm not sure...but I'm not eager on that one. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.