Your All-time favorite No-mixology-necessary moisturizing DC.

GraceV

I just washed my hair and I must say my hair is thoroughly impressed with Kenra MC. This gem gives consistently excellent moisturizing results EVERY TIME. No mixing, no hassle. 5 minutes in the shower (hair under a shower cap) and this sucker whips my tresses into moisturized shape. With heat or without heat, this product works. I am so impressed.

So what is your all-time favorite, no-mixology, no extra oils, no extra nothing required, consistently awesome, heat or no heat moisturizing DC.

:stop: Please name ONLY ONE DC, the best you have used. There are 50-11 threads talking about different DCs, this thread is to give a big shout out to the MOST impressive products.

alishadawnelle

oh yeah... I'm doing my first Henna soon and I need a BOMB DC.
This is a much needed thread for a newbie like me. Thanks GraceV

frizzy

The original Silicone Mix.

This product always gave good results when I really needed help. I ran out some time ago and haven't replenished, but I try to stay out of hair trouble, so I've been good without it.

Oyin Honey Hemp is fantastic, too, I like to use it as a leave-in mostly!

demlew

discontinued, old-school Elasta QP DPR-11 (if you can find it) OR Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing DC

Last edited:

baglady215

I'm with you. Kenra MC has been and always will be my favorite moisturizing conditioner. I actually like it best without heat. Like you said, 5 mins is all it takes.

beana

Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment- you can't go wrong with this! It has saved my hair on several occasions.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
I just washed my hair and I must say my hair is thoroughly impressed with Kenra MC. This gem gives consistently excellent moisturizing results EVERY TIME. No mixing, no hassle. 5 minutes in the shower (hair under a shower cap) and this sucker whips my tresses into moisturized shape. With heat or without heat, this product works. I am so impressed.

So what is your all-time favorite, no-mixology, no extra oils, no extra nothing required, consistently awesome, heat or no heat moisturizing DC.

:stop: Please name ONLY ONE DC, the best you have used. There are 50-11 threads talking about different DCs, this thread is to give a big shout out to the MOST impressive products.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I just got hip to this one. I used it a few weeks ago and my hair especially the texlaxed hair stayed moisturized for 5 WHOLE DAYS!!!, I could not believe it. I was super happy. I am right now packing up stuff to send to my cousin because I have found my staple. I am going tomorrow to purchase the 64oz container. It is a trip way way way out in Brooklyn, but it is worth the trip; especially if my hair is going to be this happy. I am glad that you mentioned that it works the same with or with out heat and in only 5 mins.

Last edited:

Vashti

Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner
or
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque