So. This may be a problem.

BreeNique

Hey, all. the Monique side of Breenique.
Is this bad or what.
i don't know how to feel.
seriously, help.
(this is honestly only the beginning of the labyrinth of hair goods. i am THE HAIR JUNKIE'S JUNKIE.

Last edited:

Leesh

Wow! When did this start, you are a newbie right, did you run out and get this just since you joined or has this been going on for a while! That is beyond PJism, I don't even have a name for it! Just Wow!

ETA: Ok, I went back and looked again, I can't believe this, Do you have a hook up at the Skala Factory? What gives!

Last edited:

ebonyseas

It's one thing to buy lots of products, but you seem to have lots of the same stuff...I'm guessing you don't live with anyone who would rant and rave at you...or a cat that would look at you funny.

13StepsAhead

Also, you should check the dates on your Skala. Most of the Skala I purchased from Big lots expires in February of this year so I had to make sure I used them up, and I still have about 3 or 4 bottles that might just go in the trash because I don't co-wash as often as I did during the summer.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Most of your stuff should be good for 2 years. I dont think you need to purchase anything for a long time.

If you would like you can sell some of that stuff on ebay. I never quite understood why people will have more than 3 of 1 item if they are not going to be using it up very quickly.

Tiye

At least it's neat. Just my honest opinion, you don't need so many of the same product unless you sell the stuff - or - you have a family of 12 - or the store is like 300 miles/away. But hey if it works for you then ... who are we to judge. :)

Otoh if that's only part of the collection maybe you should host happy hair growing parties where people can come and buy or trade you stuff.

song_of_serenity

Well...just make sure you use up what you have BEFORE buying more. No use spending money to stock up on something that's already in over abundance. :)

ms.tatiana

Wow is all I can say...

Other than you have the same product more than 3 times??? I suggest you sale some of these, because you have enough products.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal

Wow. Perhaps you can donate some to a local organization and figure out how much you need to get through this year. That shelf is crying for help.

AmyRose92

:ohwell:
Not good at all. There's a PJ...and then there's this.
You need to set up a strict budget when you go out, and not grab every hair product that you see (edit: or multiples of the same product, since that's what I'm getting from the pictures). You might not even use that entire supply in a whole year! If you're gonna buy, make sure it's something that you planned to do beforehand, not when you're at the store. Otherwise, you'll end up grabbing everything that you want or think you need without actually having an urgent need for them. If necessary, when you go hair shopping, take someone with you so that way they can tell you to put the item back on the shelf before you waste your money.

Last edited:

naijamerican

Welcome BreeNique! :wave:

Why do you have so many products? I'm loath to label you a hoarder or say that something is wrong with you when I don't know you like that and don't know your thought processes when it comes to purchasing products for your hair.

Do you work for Skala? :lol:

Anyway, welcome! :D

~marti26.

I remember a thread a few years back where people had tables and tables of product. Not that I condone that (but it's your business) but this is mild in comparison to that. I am concerned though that your product will go bad before you can use it. I agree with the other ladies. You should sell some.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
See first I thought hmmmmm hoarder....but then I thought about it and it seems like you have staples you have just loaded up on (like when I buy TP from costco) Its actually sort of wise because I remember how I loved that HE leave-in they discontinued and I wish I have stock piled it......

Vintageglam

^^^ That there is some ish OP. Like fa real how did you get all that stuff home.

I am a pj also :look: (recovering) but I tend to buy 1 of something or trial sizes bc its guaranteed that you will only like 30% of what is raved about on this board and hoarding is a bad investment bc you will never get thru stuff by its best buy date.

My advice to you is to put 75% of it up for sale in the exchange and sale forum, there are a number of SKALA freaks here who would happily relieve you of your goods cs trust me that shelf is groaning :lol:.