I may be going to ULTA this afternoon . . .

Glib Gurl

And I'm half-excited, half-scared. The product junkie in me is jumping for delight. The frugal, tryna-pay-down-debt side of me is like, "Giiiirl, you don't need NO mo' products!"

What is a girl to do?
:bah:

I know I need to go there when I get back to KY to pick up some mizani H20. I like putting that on my hair right after I am relaxed. I hate goin up in that store because I come out w/ more stuff then I wanted to get. I need to just take in the right amount so I dont buy up everything....LOL

And I'm half-excited, half-scared. The product junkie in me is jumping for delight. The frugal, tryna-pay-down-debt side of me is like, "Giiiirl, you don't need NO mo' products!"

What is a girl to do?

Have you been to ulta before???? It's the hair maven's mecca!!!

I think you'll do just fine. You will pick up a couple items that you've heard about on LHCF and were never able to find elsewhere and then you will fall back.

Have you been to ulta before???? It's the hair maven's mecca!!!

Oh yes -- it's my crack alley. I don't go there too often, but I'll be in the neighborhood today (incidentally to get my hair done!) so I think I will pop in . . . y'know, just to "look" :look: Actually I do need some new hair rollers so I have a purpose for going in the store . . . hopefully my purpose won't set me back too much!

I'm staying out of Ulta...but if I do go I want Kenra conditioner and more Chi Silk Infusion.

What is a girl to do?

Ok I am in the same situation as you "pj trying to pay down debt and fatten my saving account." I try and I said try to just buy what I am out of. Like I am all out Mango Butter so I get to buy some today. Be strong you can do it!!!:yep:

You can try what I do...I go in and get what I *need*...which is NOTHING and then only seriously look at stuff that's on sale or clearance...I got some Dumb Blonde in there once for under $15 and it came with a free body wash, body pouf, and body butter.

Set a dollar limit and only go for the real deals and steals...that's what keeps me from going crazy in there.

Back