“insert” 3A pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

“insert” 3A or 3A/3B "mixed" pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

INTENT: 3A or 3A/3B "mixed" HAIR TYPE "PICTURE" THREAD "ONLY"
<---:feedback::feedback::feedback:

PLEASE please PLEEEEEEEEZ leave very, VERY FEW COMMENTS

SO PLEASE LADIES, PARK YOUR "3A" or 3A/3B MIXED PICS HERE!!!!

(this thread is a hopefully a reference bank for 3A or 3A/3B.... if you later learn you are of a different type, if it's ok....please PLEASE DELETE YOUR PICS...AND MOVE THEM TO THE CORRECT THREAD??? no orders, just pleading :blush:

PLEEEEEEEZ NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS----> IF YOU THINK SOMEONE HAIR IS "MIS"TYPED...PLEASE send them a PRIVATE MESG w/ your opinion of correct type
Type 3 - Hair
• There is a definite loopy "S" pattern
• Curls are well-defined and springy
• Type 3 hair has a lot of body; it is easily styled in its natural state or straightened with a blow-dryer
• It isn't coarse, like many believe, but soft and very fine—there's just a lot of it
• Combinations of Type 3a and 3b curls are common

3a: Curls are naturally big, loose and usually very shiny.
Circumference: sidewalk-chalk size

3b: Medium amount of curl, from bouncy ringlets to tight corkscrews.
Circumference: Sharpie size

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT YOUR OLD THREAD.....

PLEASE DELETE YOUR PICS SO THAT YOU REMAIN IN ONLY 1 THREAD

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES

:massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

95% PICS THREAD

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

GOT HAIR TWIN??? (get it? got milk.......?) ok sorry, not funny :ohwell::ohwell:

please look thru the threads for your hair twins....yank them in....send them a PRIVATE MESG.....unite!!!!

i've been PM'd tons about heads that are IDENTICAL on opposite threads!!! You guys know i'm no expert .....

SO PLEASE BUNDLE UP!!! SO MANY BEAUTIFUL "IDENTICAL TRESSES ON DIFFERENT THREADS"

black women unite!!!!! :bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7:

from the bottom of my heart....
THANK YOU FOR SUCH A POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

HOW TO BEST TYPE HAIR: FRESHLY WASHED
.......... ABSOLUTELY NO PRODUCT
......... NO MANIPULATION
<---snap picture

95% PICTURE THREAD ONLY

Last edited:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
:spinning:

I think I'm 3abc but i don't have enough 3a strands to post here. LOL! And I ain't moving again :nono:
(You can find me on the 3b thread thankyouverymuch).

LadyRaider

I see hair posted in lots of conditions. So. for actual real typing... the hair should be wet and no product?

NikkiGirl

I love looking at all hair types and a lot of times you have to search through tons of posts just to see pics. So definitely not for everyone, but some do enjoy these threads.

Coco*Colada

me too!! Lol after I washed my hair yesterday I saw that there are 3a pieces in the back that barely shrink to waistlength while the other 3b/3c strands shrink to APL . It looks so strange :perplexed.
:spinning:

I think I'm 3abc but i don't have enough 3a strands to post here. LOL! And I ain't moving again :nono:
(You can find me on the 3b thread thankyouverymuch).

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

thread changed to include
3A/3B mixed
as requested
:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Um, I am. Am I the only one?
I think there are some here but they haven't posted. Like I said above, I think there are some of us with multiple textures.

I LOVE your hair though. I absolutely love the cut.:lovedrool: My nape looked similar when I had it short.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

wet hair?
damp, dry??

hi lwilliams1922!

from my understanding....*******wash/clean/and free of product*******

********with NO MANIPULATION***** (so the wet or dry is fine)

but for a true or accurate depiction.... It should be untouched

no gels, no stretching, no sprays, no mousse, no twists, no twist outs, no pulled back into a bun/ponytail, no coils, no bantu knot outs....:spinning::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

girl i see all these in the hair typing threads
my hair isn't really curly at all.... in fact I have little to no curl definition (very tiny/pen size coils).... but with conditioner & water BAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!! so it makes my hair curl

so those with water & product may end up up in the wrong thread

those with texlaxed ends (like i had at the time) may end up in the wrong thread
but..... it's all good, really..... but that's what the Andre dude supposedly meant by this system