Men with long hair...

Whimsy

what do you think of it in general?
Just curious

kblc06

I love me a man with some long hair :lick:. Especially when they have nicely groomed facial hair. Like my hubby Troy Palomalu :love:. It's so fun to play with, and braid and pull on :look:. But I have a very very low tolerance for men with relaxed hair ( I don't even chemically alter my own hair). I've also seen some men whose hair wears them, and can't quite pull off long hair and still look masculine. But I think those are very few and far in between and would look like that anyway with a low cut fade or ceasar

Last edited:

LadyPaniolo

The man in the original post :nono: He looks sweet to me. No thank you. If a man has long hair it can look great, but no relaxers!!! :nono: Natural, please.

ETA: and not longer than mine, please and thank you!

Ms. Feliz

I like men with long hair long as he doesn't get a relaxer or use a flat iron. :look: Basically it needs to always be up in some kind of style, braids, twists, or dreads.

JustKiya

Long hair is gorgeous on a man - as long as it's NATURAL.

No relaxers, no jherri curls, no flat-ironing, no coloring - just lots of hair as it grows out of his head. :lick: Lovely.

That dude in your pic fails.

kblc06

Oh and I also love Lloyd...and his hair :love: and Alexander Hamiliton, and Oded Fehr, and Ryan Gentiles, and Omar Awad bin Laden. Most of these men have locs, but they have that whole predator, uber-manly sexy about them :lick:
ETA: I also like Tommy from the power rangers when he first came on the scene with long hair

silenttullip

TOTAL TURN OFF unless its one of the guys from hanson or aaron carter when they all had long hair it was sexy and lloyd but anyone else lol I just don't find it attractive

preciouslove0x

I love men with long hair. The pic in the OP... no so much (at all!) lol. No flat iron or relaxer. Like the post above. It would have to be up or can be down in dreads.

PJaye

Unless it's well maintained dreads, I don't really care for men with long hair; I have a hard time taking them seriously.

dlewis

My hubby wanted to grow his hair out, he had long hair as a child. I told him that was fine but I am not and have never been attracted to men with long-ish hair. So he would be cut off from me, if you know what I mean.:look:

Chromia

I love it. I think it looks great on a lot of men. Such as:

Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas
Herb Dean, the MMA referee
Shaun White
John Morrison from the WWE
Kofi Kingston from the WWE
Edge from the WWE
Bo Bice from American Idol
Constantine Maroulis from American Idol
Casey James from this year's American Idol
Maxim from Dancing With The Stars looked better with long hair
The guy who played Desmond on Lost
Daryl Hall
Criss Angel when his hair was longer
Christian Kane from Leverage
Jason Lewis from Sex & The City (Samantha's boyfriend)
Antonio Banderas
Alexander Skarsgård looked better with long hair in my opinion.

.....To name just a few.

BlackMasterPiece

I like men with long NATURAL hair that they don't spend extensive amounts of time on. Men with relaxers looks atrocious to me regardless. I love to see a brotha with a nice well maintained fro, I like locs on some men but I'm a little uncomfortable about the time investment it takes for a man but I let that slide because it looks oh so delish on some men....those are the only two ways I like long hair on a man.

I love a man with a look like this

Last edited:

classychic1908

I love a ceasar, but I'm cool with a low fro or non fussy locs. Anything overly manicured (as in his reggie is more complicated than mine) is a turn off for me.

shocol

On all men, whatever the race, I only like it if the hair is thick and well-kept. On Black men, no relaxers.

aquajoyice

It all depends on if they can still look masculine with it. The thing I hate is when some guys get long hair and they start acting all feminine. Which is why I love locs, and fros the best.

BlackMasterPiece

Speaking of Soap Opera hotties....Chad from Passions (dang I used to really watch some soaps:lol:)

He used to stay in comb coils...it looks sooo hot but its a very time consuming look to maintain....maybe not since his hair wasn't super long...

Either way....yum:lick:

Galen Gering (formerly Luis on Passions) I was a Shuis stan in Jr high lol

naturalgyrl5199

Oh and I also love Lloyd...and his hair :love: and Alexander Hamiliton, and Oded Fehr, and Ryan Gentiles, and Omar Awad bin Laden. Most of these men have locs, but they have that whole predator, uber-manly sexy about them :lick:
ETA: I also like Tommy from the power rangers when he first came on the scene with long hair

Yes, Lloyd looks good with long hair...Love the surfer guys too....too cute!:yep:

Poopiedo

Locs are fine, not for me but it's ok. Hair just hanging like its been blown out....um no, all I see is "how u doin."

equestrian

what do you think of it in general?
Just curious

I guess it depends on the person, the style etc.

Over on longhaircommunity.com there are a few men on the forum LOL. Some of their siggy's read stuff like
" just 2 inches to brastrap length, Oh yeaaahh", along with a signature pic from the back with their hands on their hips " and im like ummmm .......... :look:

Last edited: