Alicia Keys ROCKIN CROCHET BRAIDS!

BlackDiamond21

WOOHOO!!! :grin:

So all those thinking, that is SO 90's... EVERYTHING COMES BACK AROUND YA'LL - DON'T HATE :lachen:

Two more weeks before I do mine... Can't wait! :drunk:

Attachments

• AK Crochet Braids.bmp
    169.9 KB · Views: 673

TemiLnd

Ive seen this pic and I dont think they are crochet braids. I love crochet braids but I think its jus braiding in the front and her natural hair has been left full and curly.

BlackDiamond21

Here is the link: http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/35..._and_shes_wearing_a_tight_leather_outfit.html

I think they are because of how the curly hair in the back is placed. It doesn't look natural but like sew or crocheted in hair on already existing braids. Also AK cut her hair recently to a little below her shoulders so if that was her hair, which is naturally curly, I don't believe that her curly hair would still rich past her shoulder in a that type of natural state. Most women who are naturally curly, IMHO, when they wear it curly tend to lose the length not retain it. JMO. Also, I have seen her hair naturally curly and it is not that BIG/FULL. Again, JMO. :spinning:

Vonnieluvs08

I've always admired Alicia Keys for taking a risk with her hair styles and not being trapped into that long straight hair that celebrities are known for. I can't see the pic all that way but I like the style. May have to try that when my hair gets longer.

I never really understood what crochet braids were. Are they like kinky twists but braids instead?

***off to find a better pic of crochet braids***

Dommo

^^^^That's what it is; cornrows in front with weave in back. Its not crochet braids, but if you like Crochet braids, get em.

Geminigirl

I'm sorry but I hate that hairstlye. R U SERIOUS? Ewww lol. What is that unicorn cone in the front. Anyways she is so BLAH to me. So beautiful amazing talent...ok body. But something...just something about her.

buddhas_mom

Those don't look like crochet braids to me. Her hair or a weave it's cute either way. When did she get her hair cut?

BlackDiamond21

Those don't look like crochet braids to me. Her hair or a weave it's cute either way. When did she get her hair cut?

I think it was Sept... it looks nice, her natural hair. I forgot where I saw the pics but it was like... nice, nice! :) Gotta look around for the pic...