Hide Your Hair For 6 Months Challenge: June 15 - December 15

Ms_Twana

Hello ladies. It's time for another Hide Your Hair Challenge. Now that I wear buns 90% of the time, I'll actually be able to stick this one out. :lachen:I'm starting this thread now to give people a chance to see it and get wearing their hair down out of their system. Same rules as the previous challenges.

RULES:

REVEAL THREAD: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=9624604#post9624604

**I will no longer be updating this list to add new challengers. I will only remove those that drop out, and bold those that post a starting picture.**

CHALLENGERS: All in bold have posted a starting picture in the STARTING PICTURES THREAD.
Ms_Twana
SunnyDelight
hautia
kooskoos
Nightingale
Saffirejuiliet
ILuvsmuhgrass
isawstars
SouthernBeauty
Smiley79
Shay72
simplie_lovable
venusd
bellecheveux
azucar
ebonyhair
ReeseCup
balancegoals2009
Smiley79
doriannc
song_of_serenity
my1goodnerve
sunnieb
Nice Lady
757diva
tyefrmy
Bluetopia
morehairplease
moonglowdiva
MzCiCi
Mz.Shug
sharifeh
mrsrobertson2005
wheezy807
malibu4590
MissFallon
foxee
MochaEyeCandy
Princess2010
brickhouse
Jaxhair
naturalepiphany
slw980205
Changed
Skiggle
coconow2007
Chinwen2006
Titansgirl
enitan78
kimmy89
TonicaG
Queen_Earth
DaughterOfZion1
soulie
goldielocs
GirlTalk
Amante
CheLala13
jaded_faerie
nappytherapy
SlantedEyezMiss2003
Tickledpinkies
Aggie
soleil01
Luscious Locks
alicianicole
femalegold
Sweetg
monawalker
Rei
aymone
Duchesse
Lylddlebit
zioninspiresme
Helpmeblongagain
bedazzled
locabouthair
msa
jaszymeen
AtlantaJJ
rben
shortdub78
kurlybella
DDTexlaxed
Highly Favored8
ms.sweetevie
fyb87
ad0rkabletash
Daisimae
ljamie4
jencolem
Kerryann
glamazon386
Liyah
caramelmocha
jerseygurl
edenhere
CICI24
MCrzyGr
Kellum
Mane Event
princessdi
*Frisky*
finewine83
shadylane21
curlyreese
charmtreese
mxdchiq86
Samory07
Nixx
KEIONI'S MOM
LuvLiLocks
ms_b_haven06
Junonia
nychaelasymone
tsmith
Qurlyqt
grow_N_Him09
Rapunzel
mamaceta
Demi 1974
lilmsjanet

Last edited:

kooskoos

I'm in! This is the first challenge I'm gonna stick to since I've been on here :nono: But I need to get to APL by December, so this is going to be great! Thanks for this thread :yay:

isawstars

I am very tempted... but I'm also terrified lol. Can I do braid outs? I mean.. that creates shrinkage in length! :grin:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Let me think about it because this would keep me from updating for some of my other challenges.

simplie_lovable

I want to be part of this. Since last week I started wearing a half wig and I take it off every night before going to sleep. I also do that on Wednesday for my co wash, and Saturdays for my wash.

bellecheveux

I'm in! I'm already hiding my hair anyway... I might have to post my starting picture a week (June 22) after the challenge since that's when I'm taking out my twist extensions. Is that okay?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm doing a lot of back n forth on this because I've been waiting for someone to start a challenge like this. I'm thinking I can check in early for three of my challenges. I will also have to accept punishment for one bc I want to use heat because it is the final check in for another. Then I need to buy a new hair dryer a little earlier than I thought. And I need to get buying products out of my system for a minute because my punishment for using heat is to either not buy products for 1 or 2 weeks (like that is long but you're dealing with a pj here). I can't remember. I would need to go back and check. Whew...all of that to say I think I am in.

Ms_Twana

I'm in! I'm already hiding my hair anyway... I might have to post my starting picture a week (June 22) after the challenge since that's when I'm taking out my twist extensions. Is that okay?

That's cool.

I'm doing a lot of back n forth on this because I've been waiting for someone to start a challenge like this. I'm thinking I can check in early for three of my challenges. I will also have to accept punishment for one bc I want to use heat because it is the final check in for another. Then I need to buy a new hair dryer a little earlier than I thought. And I need to get buying products out of my system for a minute because my punishment for using heat is to either not buy products for 1 or 2 weeks (like that is long but you're dealing with a pj here). I can't remember. I would need to go back and check. Whew...all of that to say I think I am in.

:lachen::lachen:Welcome.

Same here count me in I'm already bunning , since January 2009 , I have very slow growth due to some health reason. I took picture last night for progress check , I will upload this week.

Smiley79

I too will be starting a few days late____June 18th. That's when I have my hair appt. But what I'll do is take a picture of my hair starting point on June 15th and then take a pic of my cap weave pic on June 18th when I get it done.