Daily Moisturizer for Relaxed Hair

blessedandlucky

another vote for ntm silk touch leave-in. also jane carter nourish and shine is great but i don't count it as a moisturizer b/c it doesn't have water. i apply it to my ends and it works great but a dab will do you - literally!

NTM Silk Touch Leave In cream, and HydraTherma Naturals Growth Lotion<-----this product is the REAL truth, after I stopped using it(I ran out and didn't have any money) my hair felt different, it was dryer and with this moisturizer it was moisturize......I ordered three bottles yesterday, and I love the smell.........It's in my staple forever or until she stops making it.

healthyhair2

UBH Lotion Creme Moisturizer, Sizta 2 Sizta Daily Oil Moisturizer, Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream. Those are my top 3. I love them ALL!!!

DiamndPrincess

Thanks ladies, I'm off to the BSS to see if they have any of these suggestions. I hope they have something the closest BSS near me is pathetic, if they don't have anything I'll have to order offline like I normally do.

GoldenBreeze

Thanks ladies, I'm off to the BSS to see if they have any of these suggestions. I hope they have something the closest BSS near me is pathetic, if they don't have anything I'll have to order offline like I normally do.

You can also check your nearest large grocery store, or drugstore for the NTM products.

naturalmanenyc

You have that problem too:lachen: DH is all into my products now...he is natural (locks) and I'm transitioning to natural.

I did use Olive Cream by Hollywood Beauty when I was relaxing. I am also a fan of HE LTR leave-in (and see lots of relaxed ladies using it).

Elasta QP Moisturizer. My husband even started using it.

RocStar

I know a lot of relaxed ladies find it too heavy, but I love KeraCare Oil Moisturizer with Jojoba Oil.

Toy

I use a variety of moisturizers

Proline softner (@ walmart,sally's & walgreens )
Hairveda (green tea butter & Whipped ends hydration cream)
Qhemet root burdock butter,Qhemet olive/honey balm
S-curl.

Hth:grin:

tgrowe

What's the ingredients in this product because I been hearing so many good thing about this product
Here you go:

Ingredients: water/eau, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, rubus idaeus (raspberry) juice, hydrolyzed silk, dimethicone, glutamic acid, fragrance/parfum, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, propylene glycol, dmdm hydantoin, red 33.

I love this stuff. Traycee turned me on to this stuff.