My MN Results - 12/24/07 - 2/24/08 *pics*

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Keep in mind that during this time, I gave myself another trim to get rid of some of the left over color.

First Pic - 2 weeks after 2nd BC

Today, February 24, 2008

Now this pic is the only pic I took close to the date of my BC - Dec. 26, 2007

This pic is today, February 24, 2008

I used Family Dollar MN mixed with this "Mega Care" Vitamin E Oil that I got from the BSS. The oils come in little tubes, and they have different kinds.

I started off applying it to my scalp every day. When I got my Micro Braids in January, I skipped out on using it for about 1.5 weeks because I wanted the micros to remain fresh for a while w/ no newgrowth. I started back applying the mixture about a couple times a week for 2 weeks after that. When I finally took the micros down, I was applying it like every other day. I got more braids a while later (cornrows w/ added hair), and I was applying it almost everyday. I kept those in for about a week, then took them down on February 15, 2008. I've been applying the MN everyday since then.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Body&Shine

Great Progress!!! Your hair is beautiful.:yep: You got me tempted to try some MN.:blush: I made a MN mixture for a friend. She is balding around her edges. I hope it works for her like it is working for you.

sweetgal

Wow, that's some awesome growth. I'm going to be finishing my monistast and starting the family dollar brand tomorrow. Mn is really itchy! Does anyone else experience constant itchy?

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Great growth. Looks full! Why did you have to BC again?

I BC'd again because of the color I put in my hair back in August 07. I didn't notice any bad effects until December, when my hair wasn't acting the way it used to. I wanted to just start over.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Impressive, I've been fighting the MN bandwagon, but with results like yours I need to stop frontin and get me some of that stuff, my hairline is screaming for help,lol.

PureSilver

Your growth is OFF THE CHAIN. keeing my fingers crossed for excellent progress.
Ok, now i'm defiantely miingmy batch of MN start application tomorrow. I need 1.5'' by march month end.
I've used MN before for 4mths straigh and i god ad growth and thickness

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Thanks ladies! I encourage you all to try it. The Family Dollar brand is only a bit over $5 and you get a lot for it.

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
Nice growth! The ladies were raving about MN yesteday at our meetup.

I'm still fighting the urge to buy this though.