I'm just going to put it out there...Does your pubic hair look like your natural hair

I've had a relaxer all of my life (lol) Honestly, I have no memories of what it looks like , so while in the shower tonight I got an :grin: idea! Are the textures similar? I need some reassurance before I consider letting my relaxer grow out.:blush:

Dposh167

Re: I'm just going to put it out there...Does your pubic hair look like your natural

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....u know what's funny...when i was on the toilet the other day:grin::perplexed:lachen:...i THOUGHT ABOUT THIS SAME QUESTION...clearly my pubic hair is not the same as the hair on top of my head. It just has a completely different feel to it..the pubic curl is much more defined. :lachen: I'm a 4ab on my head but down there i think i'm a 3c..so to ur answer ur question...no i dont' think so

MamaBraidedIt

Re: I'm just going to put it out there...Does your pubic hair look like your natural

The hair on your head and your pubic hair are totally, two different kinds of hair.

WhipEffectz1

My "public hair" is off the chain!!!!!I think down there I'm like a 3a.:blush: It would come in handy if I stripped for a living but oh well!!!:lachen:

apollo

Lol, I was just talking about this with my best friend. Mine are super straight for some reason with no curl at all.

MamaBraidedIt

I'm going to say this because I've always thought this::lachen:

My pubes have so much sheen, it's amazing. I wish my hair on my head had a natural brillant sheen.

Last edited:

tricie

My "public hair" is off the chain!!!!!I think down there I'm like a 3a.:blush: It would come in handy if I stripped for a living but oh well!!!:lachen:

Hey, homie! :)
Girl, you know you are too funny! I think I am about a 3a/b/c "down there" too; I heard someone back in college one day tried to relax hers and it reverted back to the curls...OUCH! :lachen:

shynessqueen

yes it does. It gray at the same time too. lol

Windsy

I wonder if it is different because it is always covered and moisturized?

WhipEffectz1

Hey, homie! :)
Girl, you know you are too funny! I think I am about a 3a/b/c "down there" too; I heard someone back in college one day tried to relax hers and it reverted back to the curls...OUCH! :lachen:

:lachen:!!!!!

Nola Darling

I just knew this was going to be one starred.

glamazon386

No... mines is totally different. It's a lot looser and the strands are thicker. So how the hell did I end up with a head of fine hair?

WhipEffectz1

No... mines is totally different. It's a lot looser and the strands are thicker. So how the hell did I end up with a head of fine hair?

Makes you mad as hell huh!!!!!:lol:

Well at least you can make a nice runway!!!

missnappylady

OH MY GOODNESS!! Some guy said something like this to me one day, and I was MAAAAD! :boxing:Somehow, this thread made me laugh.:laugh:

prettypuff1

I wonder if it is different because it is always covered and moisturized?
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: stop it right now... Mine is prett straight and silky... not fair at alll

Isis

:lol:
Let's see...:detective: Mine is like a type 1b--very straight and shiny. Very pretty, actually. Now some people (all races) have curly or kinky pubes but straight hair on their heads.

There was an interesting discussion about this in the past, in the Off Topic forum. The hair types can be quite different for everyone compared to the hair on their heads.

Wanderland

Co-signing, my pubes are a 3a maybe 2b and the strand are extremely thick. I've actually done a stand test on my pubes :blush: and its really hard to break them...Now the hair on my head is a 4a and pretty fine. So I would say a no go on the similar texture

sxyhairfetish

I'm going to say this because I've always thought this::lachen:

My pubes have so much sheen, it's amazing. I wish my hair on my head had a natural brillant sheen.

:lachen: :lachen: That is too funny because I thought the same thing! It has that Pantene ProV Commercial Shine. No Splitends, and the elasticity? Amazing :lachen:

Windsy

:lachen: :lachen: That is too funny because I thought the same thing! It has that Pantene ProV Commercial Shine. No Splitends, and the elasticity? Amazing :lachen:

There has got to be some study out there as to why that is; could it be the natural juices gives it all that??

TwistNMx

Mine are so straight and silky that if you'd judge it by my hair on my head... :spinning: you'd think I'm two different people.
They're a lot thicker too. :blush:
I've always wondered about this.

SignatureBeauty

LOL!!!!! This is too funny! I am def. gonna say Hell No! Mine is probably 4a and is thick as hell, but let me tell you, I cut my hair on my head down to about an inch and shaved my kitti kitti down to almost the skin, it took me damn near 8-9 months to grow 3 inches of hair on my head and about 2 and half months on my kitti kitti! I guess that is why the baggy method works:yep:

All That Heat!!

Not that I was Measuring Or Anything:rolleyes:

Traycee

Ok......I can't stop laughing....I'm too embarrassed to answer:blush:

MissMeWithThatIsh

Yea, my pubes are silkified.
I thought all people had nice silky pubes...

Til I met an ex... :sad: