SL to APL; APL to BSL; BSL to WL

A

AmilLion

How long did it take for you to go from one milestone to the next?

silvergirl

im not sure about the other lenghts but it took me 6 months to go from top of armpit length to top of brastrap length.

TLC1020

:nicethread:
It took me 8mths to get from SL to APL, I'm hoping it will only take 6mths to get from APL to BSL but more than likely it will take longer :wallbash:...

beana

Hey AmilLion,

it takes me about 6-8 months to go from shoulder to APL length... unfortnately I havent meant my goal of going from APL to BSL length yet :sad:

Miss.Que

I still haven't quite made my armpit length goal but it looks like it is going to take a full year for me to make it from SL to APL. I'm hoping my November retouch will put me at full APL.:yep:

meaganita

It took 2 years to get to all natural APL from SL relaxed.

Took 6 months to get from APL to BSL.

I'll find out if I'm at MBL this weekend, but I've been at full BSL for almost a year.

A

AmilLion

Hey, what's up B!

Well, this is encouraging. I've never been in a situation where I was really pressed to see how much I could attain in a short period, but I'm near bald-headed in my eyes lol.

These next 4-6 months is going to be tough and my neck is soo cold lol

LayneJ

This is a great thread, AmilLion! The answers are very inspiring!

Thanks for sharing ladies. :grin:

Starr1

The shortest my hair has ever been is the bottom of BSL about 2 1/2 years ago. I kept trimming the every 6 weeks for the first couple of months until I decided to grow my hair back out. I haven't trimmed since.

1 year from BSL to waist.
8 months from waist to tailbone.

It'll be at least another 6-9 months before it actually looks tailbone. :nono: D$%@ Shrinkage! In January I plan to start trimming again every 12 weeks to grow out the layers.

Last edited:

prettypuff1

am i the only on here who is struggling to go from SL to APL. It has been almost a year and i am still not apl. and i started at just above SL.. I am dying here

youwillrise

i'm currently trying to get to APL
i pretty much JUST got to shoulder
(i'm a little past shoulder in the back, at shoulder on the sides and my fronts are at the bottom of my bottom lip)

so, this post will be interesting for me!
i'll try and keep up with it
and with how long it takes my own hair
to go from shoulder to armpit.

hmmmm

Suerte

The shortest my hair has ever been is the bottom of BSL about 2 1/2 years ago. I kept trimming the every 6 weeks for the first couple of months until I decided to grow my hair back out. I haven't trimmed since.

1 year from BSL to waist.
8 months from waist to tailbone.

It'll be at least another 6-9 months before it actually looks tailbone. :nono: D$%@ Shrinkage! In January I plan to start trimming again every 12 weeks to grow out the layers.

I think this is the first time I've seen you...and I LOVE your hair. Wow @ the avatar and siggy. Inspiration.

It took me a year to get back to APL.

I think it took me about 4 more months to get from touching APL to the full all the way across APL.

caribeandiva

Human being
i'm currently trying to get to APL
i pretty much JUST got to shoulder
(i'm a little past shoulder in the back, at shoulder on the sides and my fronts are at the bottom of my bottom lip)

so, this post will be interesting for me!
i'll try and keep up with it
and with how long it takes my own hair
to go from shoulder to armpit.

hmmmm

we're on the same boat. i just got to full SL so i'm sure it'll be another year to get to APL.

SvelteVelvet

7 months from SL to APL..hoping it's the same for BSL, we'll see, right now I'm about an inch and a half away. I hope I can claim BSL by December, but it'll probably take a little longer. I probably won't be completely satisfied with my length until April or May of next year, realistically, as far as all around length.